You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

Got a ‘78 Argie adidas shirt, wore it to a United game, one of those army Saturday kicks offs 12-5 years back. Having a bevy with the lads, some little auld mouthy cockney cunt (fella that looks like a lesbian type pat rice), comes over and start giving it loads saying you can’t wear that shirt in here. Going on about the falklands war, and is to get out and how it was unwelcome - this is in a bar on bold street. Told him to fuck off out of Liverpool, bar manager came over and apologised, said he didn’t want to thrown him out as he was a regular. Proper little englander prick he was.

Lesbian type Pat Rice! Insult of the year that!

Looking forward to wearing mine during the World Cup.

That’ll wind a few people up no doubt

Just bought a pair of New York in grey. £50 off Offspring.

I've got those, boss trabs! I paid full whack for them last summer. Only worn them a couple of times, as I keep buying new ones and thinking I'll save them until a pair in the current rotation is fucked. Bit of a backlog situation at the moment

• Upvote 1

I've got those, boss trabs! I paid full whack for them last summer. Only worn them a couple of times, as I keep buying new ones and thinking I'll save them until a pair in the current rotation is fucked. Bit of a backlog situation at the moment

Got loads of Adidas and went through a NB phase, comfy as fuck.

Ordered these in the end, really like them and am not normally keen on trainers.9a9221ae8072dbe216275bf981616741.jpg

"I've got some new pumps, so you fuckers better be ready" said Secsh, number 9 seed at this years Wimbledon tournament.

"They look decent trabs" said Rafa Nadal, "last year Secsh played in hobnail boots and looked like a cross between George Mallory and a rednecked Lumberjack. This year he has all the kit and I have to say I'm concerned"

• Upvote 4

"I've got some new pumps, so you fuckers better be ready" said Secsh, number 9 seed at this years Wimbledon tournament.

"They look decent trabs" said Rafa Nadal, "last year Secsh played in hobnail boots and looked like a cross between George Mallory and a rednecked Lumberjack. This year he has all the kit and I have to say I'm concerned"

Hahaha!
  • Upvote 1

Took my gazelles back as they were actually not very comfy, quite narrow too - I just got some navy blue Nike from Sports Direct, not usually into Nike but they're really comfortable and, to be honest, that's all I wanted.

Congratulations, you're officially an old person.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the club. I went looking for a nice pair of trainers the other day, but gave up after finding so few had removable insoles, as I'd recently got given some orthotics. Apparently my knackered knee is because "there's everything wrong with the way you walk".

In the same boat myself, my feet are flatter than Kira Knightly
  • Upvote 1