You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

How long before the 'good' people of Chelsea boo him out again?

Well, they were booed off after the Atletico CL semi and after their final home game against Norwich. The entitlement of the fans at that hellhole defies belief.

It's going to take more than Diego Costa to turn them into winners, isn't Eto'o out of contract? Torres is surely off but he's 29 and earning mega-bucks, he'll want paying off and his departure won't add much to the coffers though it will get a big earner off the books. Ba obviously isn't rated and will probably also leave, linked with a £10m move to Everton in the Sundays, but they aren't going to match what he's on now, so he'll want paying off as well. And then there's Lukaku who from all the noises made this season doesn't seem to be rated by Mourinho for some reason, he's the only one who might actually bring in a few quid, though I can't see them making a massive profit on the £17m he reportedly cost to buy from Anderlecht. So, they could potentially lose all four strikers currently on their books without recouping all that much money. I can't see them being able to bring in four top class strikers, so cue the violin being brought out and sob stories about being unable to compete due to a lack of resources.

• Upvote 1

I read a couple of days ago that he reckons Dzeko should have got player of the year because that award should be given to players from the team that wins the league. Aside from the fact that it was clearly said to keep him in the public eye given the irrelevance Chelsea's season had become, City hadn't actually clinched the league at that point, and for most of the last 4 years he'd been championing Ronaldo for all the player of the year awards even though Messi and Barcelona usually won the trophies ahead of Real Madrid.

If the media stop showing, printing and talking about his gibberish then it effectively cuts off this cunt's oxygen.

Oh and one final thing Shitcoat, Rafa won your club the Europa League as an interim manager and did it by working with the players he had. The only signing made by the club during his tenure (Demba Ba) was made by the club's sporting director and transfer committee rather than being a signing of his choosing. You came in and spent tens of millions adding to the squad, managing to both rid the team of its most effective creative spark and getting them to play some of the most turgid football you could wish to see. And won fuck all. That's what you get for all your crowing back in 2010.

• Upvote 3

Chelsea as a club are like the family who buy a new house and move out of a council estate. They visit you and rub it in but still think you should respect them.

Mourinho is like Uncle Albert from Only Fools. A scruffy blagger in a crap coat.

Abramovich is Del Boy when he won the lottery, but with a better van.

Torres is Rodney.

He was determined to beat us wasn't he. Last thing he wanted was a team who he outspent to win it. Thing is we still finished above them but the loon will cry about City spending.

We beat ourselves to be fair. He knew exactly what to expect and had the shitehouse tactics to combat it.. Slur might not have wanted him to get his job but he's certainly passed on the "Crown of Cuntishness " to Mourinho.

That footage came on the telly the other night as I was in the middle of saying something to the other half, and I immediately snapped into a little rant about how I'd keep punching him until I'd cleared out every last tooth, then went back to whatever I'd been on about.

Her total lack of any reaction merely underscores my oft-stated dislike for the fucking clagnut.

• Upvote 2

That footage came on the telly the other night as I was in the middle of saying something to the other half, and I immediately snapped into a little rant about how I'd keep punching him until I'd cleared out every last tooth, then went back to whatever I'd been on about.

Her total lack of any reaction merely underscores my oft-stated dislike for the fucking clagnut.

Hahaha just pictured it now:

"So i asked the checkout girl to fucking horrible fucking cunt die when i knock each cunting tooth out where the milk was and the queue all groaned"

• Upvote 2

I hope this is the beginning of the end of this love-in with this horrible excuse for a human being. May he lose any respect he has in the game after increasingly turgid performances compounded by a lack of results to justify them, culminating in his sacking, stoning and execution.

It may just be wishful thinking, but after this season anything is possible.

It would be better if it wasn't a journalist with Liverpool leanings writing that piece, even if the article is in the mainstream media.

I agree . Too easy for his acolytes to dismiss it.as biased. Much as I would like Hull to win the cup I'll not be too upset if Wenger rubs it in shitcoats face. 

It would be better if it wasn't a journalist with Liverpool leanings writing that piece, even if the article is in the mainstream media

To be fair, we didn't even get a mention in that article. I just wish more people would call this cunt out. Especially his moaning about strikers. He was completely disrespectful of spurs when he nicked Willian off them after his medical, laughing in his pc about it. Why doesn't anyone ask him about instead of taking payers from rivals, why didn't he fill the most glaring need in his team?

When you get that much money to spend each season, then if you're short in a particular area, then it's really only down to one person.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/15/samuel-etoo-brands-jose-mourinho-fool-questioning-age-chelsea

Samuel Eto'o has described Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as a "fool" for questioning his age and vowed to play on at the highest level for some time to come.

Mourinho, who was also Eto'o's manager at Inter Milan, was caught on camera making unguarded comments suggesting the Cameroon striker was older than his official age earlier this season.

The 33-year-old, in line to feature in his fourth World Cup this summer, responded by celebrating his next Chelsea goal as if he was a geriatric.

Now Eto'o, who is out of contract this summer after scoring 12 Chelsea goals, plans to continue to ply his trade in one of Europe's top leagues.

Eto'o told africanfootball.com: "Thanks for informing me that it will be my last World Cup. Today, I am 33 years old. And it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it.

"And you may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters. Some believe I am going to retire in the United States or in the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League and I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you.

"But I am going to carry on playing because physically and mentally I feel great. So I am going to go to this World Cup and to the next one when I will be 37. Some did it at 42, so I can still play in two more World Cups."

Following Chelsea's final game of the season at Cardiff, Mourinho suggested Eto'o would depart this summer, at the end of his one-season deal. The Chelsea boss will wait until pre-season before determining the futures of his loan stars.

Mourinho presented his end-of-season report to the Chelsea hierarchy on Monday, detailing his thoughts on all matters relating to the first-team squad. Definitive decisions on goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, striker Romelu Lukaku and the others who spent time away from Chelsea this season will wait until after training resumes on July 8.

Courtois has impressed in his third consecutive season on loan at Atletico Madrid, helping the Spaniards to the May 24 Champions League final at the expense of his parent club, and could put pressure on Petr Cech as Chelsea number one.

Lukaku spent a second straight season on loan in the Premier League, scoring 17 goals for Everton - a tally greater than any of the strikers who remained at Stamford Bridge.

Others will also be looked at closely by Mourinho, including Victor Moses, who spent the season at Liverpool, and Marko Marin, who helped Sevilla to win the Europa League.

After Chelsea's final home game of the season, Mourinho insisted there was no rush to make decisions relating to his squad.

Tellingly, though, captain John Terry signed a one-year contract extension 24 hours after Mourinho's report was submitted.

The fates of record goalscorer Frank Lampard and left-back Ashley Cole are still to be clarified, with their contracts expiring imminently.