You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tim Sherwood - He's Got To Stay

Anubis

Sherwood was the London media darling. The only Brit manager in charge of a big PL club.

They cut him every break possible.

However if the punch up thing turns out to be true Levy will use that as an excuse to get rid, saying he's breached his contract. Then watch the media turn on him!

Err, Our manager and the joke that is Moyes.

I think the malaise at Spurs is bigger than any single manager, Sherwood included.

Baldini and Levy squandered the Bale windfall, and neither AVB or Sherwood can disguise that.

The man who might change things is van Gaal, whether Levy and baldini fancy the aggro is another matter.

• Upvote 2

I can't take credit. I nicked it off a West Ham site.

Well you deserve credit for bringing it to my attention. I'm not delving into a West Ham site.

Who cares? Fucking Spurs. I can't stand them.

No one can, that's what makes Bert such a compelling figure. He's a nutjob chancer desperately trying to fake his way into a job by reciting lines from The Little Book of Barry Fry and trying not to blink; like a YTS lad who's been left at the helm of the Titanic whilst the Captain takes a shit.

I think the malaise at Spurs is bigger than any single manager, Sherwood included.

Baldini and Levy squandered the Bale windfall, and neither AVB or Sherwood can disguise that.

The man who might change things is van Gaal, whether Levy and baldini fancy the aggro is another matter.

If you remove Spurs record against the top 4 (W0 D1 L7 F2 A27), their league form is actually pretty decent.

The right manager and a few decent signings could see them up there competing.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If you remove Spurs record against the top 4 (W0 D1 L7 F2 A27), their league form is actually pretty decent.

The right manager and a few decent signings could see them up there competing.

Give all the players they have to a good manager and staff then they'd be very good. They don't even need many players buying.

Spurs fucked up with both their signings and choice of managers. Baldini is a disaster for them and Levy is a joke with the managerial appointments he makes. Both Baldini and Levy (as well as Timmy) need to be replaced if Spurs are going to progress at all.

I kind of like spurs apart from that period where they were taking our place in the champs league.

There a big club with good fans who should have had more success, Id prefer them to get in the top four with us over any of the other usual contenders for the spots.

Cant stand their owner though or whatever the fuck he is, he deserves to achieve fuck all but the club I like.

• Downvote 2

Spurs fucked up with both their signings and choice of managers. Baldini is a disaster for them and Levy is a joke with the managerial appointments he makes. Both Baldini and Levy (as well as Timmy) need to be replaced if Spurs are going to progress at all.

their fans reckon Baldini will be fired in the Summer and that they have an agreement with Louis Van Gaal, think it's true because I can't imagine a control freak like LVG in the same club with someone like Baldini who loves to interfere.

I'm not really sure about LVG for Spurs. No one likes him wherever he's been, and it just seems like everyone at the club would need to buy-in to what he wants to do. A few dodgy results, couple of stories about how the senior players don't like the new training regime, and it'll all start again...

I'm not really sure about LVG for Spurs. No one likes him wherever he's been, and it just seems like everyone at the club would need to buy-in to what he wants to do. A few dodgy results, couple of stories about how the senior players don't like the new training regime, and it'll all start again...

Agree, it isn't what they need. They need long term appointment a la Rodgers, Martinez, someone to give the club an identity

I kind of like spurs apart from that period where they were taking our place in the champs league.

There a big club with good fans who should have had more success, Id prefer them to get in the top four with us over any of the other usual contenders for the spots.

Cant stand their owner though or whatever the fuck he is, he deserves to achieve fuck all but the club I like.

How the hell does Levy manage to keep his job. Bad appointment after bad appointment and yet he is still there. Like a turd that won't flush!

Exactly who the fuck are Spurs? Jumped up bunch of no marks who had one decent season when we imploded and are dining out on it like they are regular title challengers. They have what they have always deserved as far as tactics Timmy and the trigger happy chairman. Long may it stay that way.

• Upvote 3