You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alan Pardew

Hasn't be breached FA rules with the stuff he said after the Benteke penalty anyway?

I thought the rule on talking about referees was that you could be punished if you questioned their impartiality or something along those lines?

"If it had been us it wouldn't have been given" certainly seems to me like he's suggesting bias against his team. 

As soon as he said that I thought he'd be in trouble with FA - but nothing!

Pardew warning Ranieri that Palace is a 'graveyard' for title hopes. Yeah, how is that working out for you, you egotistical little shit?

Being serious for moment I think you have touched on the key point ,

Palace thought they had made it after a couple of solid seasons and a good start to this, A couple of Yanks parted with 50 mill back end of last year and they suddenly they were big time, Pardew , the smug cunt, thought he had arrived after jibbing off Ashley to when many people thought it was a bad call,

Anyway there is trouble in paradise down at Selhurst now. They are nowhere near as good as they thought they were . The papers sniff blood and Pardew has made a complete cunt out of himself over Bentekes pen. Palace will survive this time in all probability but they are sure to go down before too long hopefully taking the gobshite with them

He reminds me of the sort of character you'd get in Minder.

Be called Turkish Steve because he owned a sauna, always hiding from someone's husband who wanted to break his legs.

Nah , he'd be called Greedy Alan  on account of his habit of nicking dinners 

And if he did, it's be like Hannibal Burress's joke about his cousin he hates; he'd let you get a good three or four punches in on him before he came in to help him out.

Hannibal Burress is one of the funniest men alive and that is very accurate.

Anyway, i hope that defeat today spirals him into relegation trouble.

He's what journos call 'good copy', and what normal people call '10 lbs of shit in a 5 pound bag'. England next, after the current overstuffed bell end lead England to 3 and out.

Nah, he won't get the England job after this recent run. Unless he wins the cup.