You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alan Pardew

Who is the bigger arrogant deluded wank out of Fat Sam and this epic cunt Pardew ?

Both seem to have similar wank qualities, but which outwanks the other ?

Or do they have an equal standing of utter wankness ?

Both make me want to put my foot through my TV when I hear them puling and whining after another inevitable defeat.

Pardew is a fucking weird bloke. Going to nightclubs at 55 years of age on the pull while other managers are working around the clock. 

What was the reason he left Southampton again? Managed to hush that one up...

Oh, and fuck off JP. You showed yourself up on the Adam Johnson thread. 

Pardew is a fucking weird bloke. Going to nightclubs at 55 years of age on the pull while other managers are working around the clock. 

If I was a 55 year old that could still pull in a nightclub I'd be doing the same. As for JP, just stop responding you mongs.

That's a good point about his reaction to the penalty, I can understand why fans reacted like that after his interview.I just saw it as a manager under pressure pissed after a cruel loss for his side, Benteke did go down easily like he said but it was a pen.

Yer ma uses Vesta Beef Curry as shampoo.

• Upvote 4

Why did he leave Southampton? Sounds like a juicy one...

My mate knows someone who works in the office at Charlton, and he told everyone there to call him God.

• 2 weeks later...

Hasn't be breached FA rules with the stuff he said after the Benteke penalty anyway?

I thought the rule on talking about referees was that you could be punished if you questioned their impartiality or something along those lines?

"If it had been us it wouldn't have been given" certainly seems to me like he's suggesting bias against his team. 

• Upvote 1

Just spotted this on Yahoo. The two faced arrogant smug cunt should get pelters from all opposition fans after seeing this, although it was only a question of time before this shit came about :

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/former-goalkeeper-blasts-2-faced-114320087.html

Good lad, Shaka.

Pardew isn't a figure to get angry about, he's there to provide comedy value, like a true life farce.  I certainly expect his next Anfield visit to be a tad uncomfortable following his blatant two facedness.  He should be outed for the cunt that he undoubtedly is.

His programme notes for tomorrow's game against Leicester criticises Carragher for defending Benteke. He's STILL going on about it.

Bolasie won a soft penalty last weekend, and Pardew has two players in his squad who like to take a tumble at the merest sign of contact EVERY single time - Fraizer Campbell and Dwight Gayle.