You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Amen brother. I've addressed 2 blocked sink situations and am currently losing a battle with a blocked dishwasher. Fucked if I'm paying someone to come out. I've run 2 cleaner products through it and had the filter out so far. The pool of water in the bottom has reduced slightly and is of less greasy/foods nature. Am I going to have to take the pipe out you reckon?

We've a food recycling caddy on the work top next to the bloody dishwasher, you'd think she had to run a marathon before she could scrape the plates.

Bus drivers who see people running for the bus as they go past and drive off 10 seconds before said person will arrive at the bus-stop.

People who can't get to a bus stop on time and expect it to wait for them, making everyone else late and risk missing their connection. It's not your mum's Ford Fiesta, it's the bus.

• Upvote 2

Amen brother. I've addressed 2 blocked sink situations and am currently losing a battle with a blocked dishwasher. Fucked if I'm paying someone to come out. I've run 2 cleaner products through it and had the filter out so far. The pool of water in the bottom has reduced slightly and is of less greasy/foods nature. Am I going to have to take the pipe out you reckon?

Had the same problem with mine. Sounds like the drain pump might have gone. Throw a cup full of white vinegar in on an empty cycle as well.

Pubs that charge £3 for a tiny bowl of chips and then bring them out some cold wank fries.

Getting home from KFC to find they've forgot the gravy/hotwings etc. 

Motorbike/Cyclist with cameras on their helmets that actually cause issues by riding like bellwhiffs.

People that pull out in front of you causing you to brake and then drive at about 20mph, seemingly oblivious.

Not playing actual centre forwards in football matches you want to win

• Downvote 1

I'm sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
Ive had enough of reading things
By neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians

No short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dicky
Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me
With just a pocketful of hope
Money for dope
Money for rope

I've had enough of watching scenes
Of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth

• Upvote 1

Money for dope

Money for rope

All I want is the truth

Just gimme some truth

Ironically, that line has always annoyed me. Why doesn't he just say "hypocrites" like normal people?

Stupid ex-Beatle. 

Pubs that charge £3 for a tiny bowl of chips and then bring them out some cold wank fries.

Getting home from KFC to find they've forgot the gravy/hotwings etc. 

Motorbike/Cyclist with cameras on their helmets that actually cause issues by riding like bellwhiffs.

People that pull out in front of you causing you to brake and then drive at about 20mph, seemingly oblivious.

Not playing actual centre forwards in football matches you want to win

Negged. Rules are rules. 

• Upvote 1

Money for dope

Money for rope

All I want is the truth

Just gimme some truth

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Bus drivers who see people running for the bus as they go past and drive off 10 seconds before said person will arrive at the bus-stop.

Or drive past the front of the queue and pull up at the back end, enraging the people who should be first.

People that use mental illness as an insult. My severely retarded cousin has an IQ of below 20 and she would never hurt a fly. Call them the evil, greedy, hateful, selfish pricks they are, not mentally ill.

Must say that I'm very guilty of this, all too often. Need to be much more mindful.

Your niece sounds like a lovely lass mate, I think I probably need to make a concerted effort to surround myself with good, kind people rather than the bunch of depraved, alcoholic psychos who seem to make up my circle of friends.

Sorry.

• Upvote 3

Decorative pillows on beds. Usually set two or three in a row. They serve no fucking purpose other than take up space on the floor where they are automatically lashed when you get into bed.

I fucking hate them. The missus has shit loads of them all over the place. When she's wrecking my head I stick them in the dogs bed.

• Upvote 1