You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Being given a window for the delivery of furniture that was 1000 to 1300 and having to get up at 0915 despite being on nights and sit in waiting until 1250 for the fucking delivery.

Cunts.

Hold on, are you the other half of my split personality? I'm waiting in for the same thing! You go out, I'm here all day.

Hold on, are you the other half of my split personality? I'm waiting in for the same thing! You go out, I'm here all day.

Just been delivered. So now I can go to the shop and get some fucking bread. Sat here starving like some peasant because I can't leave the house (because as soon as I walk around the corner they would have arrived and fucked off in about 20 seconds flat).

I get anything larger than a letterbox sent to my work.

Despite there being a huge Royal Mail depot across from my flat, they take my parcels away to the one about a half an hour bus ride away.

Twats.

I think this has been touched on before on this forum but when you go to mechanics or a tyre place and there is fuck all in the way of shelter or customer service.  Tyre yard where I spent money on two new tyres, I was standing there freezing my bollocks off and the lad wanted me to come back another day for tracking because they were short staffed, but I knew his mates car was going on the ramp next.

I told him it needed doing and I had paid for it, and I wasn't coming back another day, or he can cancel the order for the two brand new tyres that where going on.  There is a hierarchy in these places, the lads who do the work and the chap who does the money, he seems to be the mediator and all disputes go through him so get him on side quickly.

The idea of customer service or any sort of professionalism is lost on these lot.  Just got my car back from the garage after the MOT and to be fair they are a decent outfit. I went in there and the lad who did the MOT is chasing his mate round trying to whip him with a blue rag and the other one is shadow boxing.  There is a chance one of them did the cam belt on it a few months ago, perish the thought.

In order to negate this, I get my dad or my mate Mark to work as a fixer as they speak the lingo.

It pisses me off no end that they don't have a Wasabi in Portsmouth. Why? it's a busy town centre and the queue would be out the door every lunchtime. Fucking pricks.

I've just tweeted them and reported them to Amnesty international. It just can't go on.

• Upvote 1

It irritates me when you're listening to a football chat show on the radio and one of the guests (when asked a question) prefixes their response with 'yes, we were just talking about that before we came on air...' Yes, and? Only you and the dopy twat next to you actually knows that, why would the rest of the listening audience give a fuck 

• Downvote 1

We've got a cupboard in the kitchen that the wife insists on filling up with shit I say should be in the garage - stuff like light bulbs and screwdrivers. My view is that lights hardly ever blow nowadays so we should put the stuff in the garage so today I made an executive decision and moved it. Since then 2 bulbs have blown.

We've got a cupboard in the kitchen that the wife insists on filling up with shit I say should be in the garage - stuff like light bulbs and screwdrivers. My view is that lights hardly ever blow nowadays so we should put the stuff in the garage so today I made an executive decision and moved it. Since then 2 bulbs have blown.

It's the ghost of all the dead grannies you killed, Rico

Taking their terrible revenge by killing your lightbulbs

• Upvote 1

Cheltenham wankers.

That is, people who don't talk about racing from one end of the year to the next except for this week.

And start talking about horse owners, trainers, jockeys and horses blood lines etc like they know what they are going on about. They end up winning one race out if ten then make out they are betting gurus.

Cheltenham wankers.

That is, people who don't talk about racing from one end of the year to the next except for this week.

And start talking about horse owners, trainers, jockeys and horses blood lines etc like they know what they are going on about. They end up winning one race out if ten then make out they are betting gurus.

Next month's entry in this category:

US Masters wankers.

This fucking advert on at the moment for Volkswagen vans:

VOLKSWAGEN__DRIVEIT.jpg

It's the way it makes out this bloke is a selfless little guy grafting his arse off for his workers and his plucky little business, so he deserves a 30 grand van.

In real life that bloke is probably a cunt and doesn't give two fucks about his workers or anything else but his own profit.

• Upvote 1

Cold callers who give an obviously false anglicised name. I'm not a massive racist, I can handle talking to someone called Kavinder rather than Kevin.

At my work we have some clients in China & they always have a name like Sue or Gordon (sic), I actually find it very accomodating that they would have an English name for corresponding with people in Britain & America.

I've often wondered what my Chinese name would be if I was to return the compliment.

I'm going with Bruce (as in Bruce Lee).

• Upvote 2

Cold callers who give an obviously false anglicised name. I'm not a massive racist, I can handle talking to someone called Kavinder rather than Kevin.

It doesnt 'annoy' me but I think we're feeling the same thing. The dehumanisation of call centre culture to the max. And I'm guessing these are 'good' jobs for many

It pisses me off no end that they don't have a Wasabi in Portsmouth. Why? it's a busy town centre and the queue would be out the door every lunchtime. Fucking pricks.

I've just tweeted them and reported them to Amnesty international. It just can't go on.

stop moaning.  While you've got the Bombay Express Balti house, you have absolutely no need for rubbish Japanese crap.

At my work we have some clients in China & they always have a name like Sue or Gordon (sic), I actually find it very accomodating that they would have an English name for corresponding with people in Britain & America.

I've often wondered what my Chinese name would be if I was to return the compliment.

I'm going with Bruce (as in Bruce Lee).

I do actually use this technique on cold callers.  I always tell them my name is Paramjit.  

• Upvote 1