You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

And you were a fan of one of them. Yarmolenko, google has just told me.

I'd be happy if we signed either of them. I'd probably favour Yarmolenko as I want a left footer for the wide right position, and he does score more goals. He's taller and stronger as well, which although isn't hugely important, is a slight plus.

Much rather we just signed a central midfielder though.

It seems like we are talking ourselves into a rut that we are not in. We have injuries, fine, but we are in the top 4 with a chance to put Everton further back.

We are doing bloody well and we just got into the 5th round. We want to add players and we still have time.

We are doing far better than anyone thought but this window has seemingly taken away some positivity and enthusiasm. I cant wait until it fucking shuts so we can get on with the games and hope europe de-rails the others.

It seems like we are talking ourselves into a rut that we are not in. We have injuries, fine, but we are in the top 4 with a chance to put Everton further back.

We are doing bloody well and we just got into the 5th round. We want to add players and we still have time.

We are doing far better than anyone thought but this window has seemingly taken away some positivity and enthusiasm. I cant wait until it fucking shuts so we can get on with the games and hope europe de-rails the others.

Our results in the league during January haven't been good enough to sustain a top four challenge.  Coupled with an injury crisis and a poor transfer window it is making people jittery, me included. 

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html

• Upvote 5

Any chance of konoplyanka? Agent was quoted around November saying he expected a hectic January but nothing. Will be a great player reminds me of hazard.

I called it yesterday now sky reporting were in for him!!!

Make it happen, be a fantastic signing