You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pull?

Code

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Didn't he save one about a week ago?

He did, but did you see the pen? It was like a pass to Reina's feet. He'd have to try pretty hard not to save it.

VAZ_htkj-ng

Pepe was that shit last year we should have played without him, he basically sucked in all our goals in order to get his move to Barca. Fuck him and his kids, have a loan you cunt. Never saved a penalty in his life, except agains disabled kids at charity tournaments to show them up for the spackers they are and send them home empty handed with a 'I could have won a million but I had my penalty saved' sticker attacked to their faces with superglue. In fact rather than send them home to their lazy pampered disabled lifestyles, Reina had it arranged so they were taken an airdropped into malaysia with 'I sold Downing to West Ham' hats strapped to their heads and let the enraged locals finish them off, the savage bastard.

Thankfully Ayre and Rodgers heard about this as they had tapped Rafa's fone, they prompty organised a pre season tour of the region to scour for disabled white kids and bring them back home. Sadly it meant we missed out on any deals to sign top class players as it took up so much time and all we brought back was a few arms and legs for burial but dont let Pepe fool ya, hes a right cunt.

It will all be avenged in the coming CL games where Reina will be so shit they will be banned from Europe forever. Then he will be back, tail between his legs, joking about disabled kids and askin for another chance. The scrubber.

Now Im going to pray to that God Mignolet that he makes sure that turd never darkens our u bend again.

Im getting the hang of this supahfan thang for realz now.

Pepe was that shit last year we should have played without him, he basically sucked in all our goals in order to get his move to Barca. Fuck him and his kids, have a loan you cunt. Never saved a penalty in his life, except agains disabled kids at charity tournaments to show them up for the spackers they are and send them home empty handed with a 'I could have won a million but I had my penalty saved' sticker attacked to their faces with superglue. In fact rather than send them home to their lazy pampered disabled lifestyles, Reina had it arranged so they were taken an airdropped into malaysia with 'I sold Downing to West Ham' hats strapped to their heads and let the enraged locals finish them off, the savage bastard.

Thankfully Ayre and Rodgers heard about this as they had tapped Rafa's fone, they prompty organised a pre season tour of the region to scour for disabled white kids and bring them back home. Sadly it meant we missed out on any deals to sign top class players as it took up so much time and all we brought back was a few arms and legs for burial but dont let Pepe fool ya, hes a right cunt.

It will all be avenged in the coming CL games where Reina will be so shit they will be banned from Europe forever. Then he will be back, tail between his legs, joking about disabled kids and askin for another chance. The scrubber.

Now Im going to pray to that God Mignolet that he makes sure that turd never darkens our u bend again.

Im getting the hang of this supahfan thang for realz now.

You're trying too hard now Dennis, some of the best comedy is unintentional you know or even improvised.

You could keep trying to be Alexi Sayle circa 1981 or maybe ask for help. See if one of the greats comes in for you like Brooks and if not you could continue as Sayle unless you could possibly go to David on loan.

The last thing we want is you performing like Henry again ala last season.

He did, but did you see the pen? It was like a pass to Reina's feet. He'd have to try pretty hard not to save it.

VAZ_htkj-ng

Christ that has to be the worse penalty decision i have ever seen. God but these referees are shit at the moment. Hopefully they can all be replaced by remote drones soon...

You're trying too hard now Dennis, some of the best comedy is unintentional you know or even improvised.

You could keep trying to be Alexi Sayle circa 1981 or maybe ask for help. See if one of the greats comes in for you like Brooks and if not you could continue as Sayle unless you could possibly go to David on loan.

The last thing we want is you performing like Henry again ala last season.

Try not to compere me with Alec Sayle, other than that its a work of art, given that all my work is improvised. Intentional, yet improvised and with that your rubix cube is a few squares short.

Try not to compere me with Alec Sayle, other than that its a work of art, given that all my work is improvised. Intentional, yet improvised and with that your rubix cube is a few squares short.

How could you possibly know I removed the stickers on my Rubik cube and rearranged them ? That was between me and Mignolet.

You were watching me weren't you ? Stealing ideas like some Monkhouse wannabe....

I think you will find this is pretty fuckin far away from the Liverpool I prefer.

Others seems pretty happy though in their seats on the sunshine bus.

It's not ideal for anyone Frode, particularly for those who were actually there when we were good.

The Liverpool I prefer left when Dalglish left the first time, but we all have our crosses to bear. Or, in the case of Mignolet, fluff.

I think you will find this is pretty fuckin far away from the Liverpool I prefer.

Others seems pretty happy though in their seats on the sunshine bus.

No-one is happy but most saw it coming 'cos of our continued CL exclusion.

You didn't, though.

Cos you is slow, innit.

Yeah, Code wants to win trophies.

But he doesn't care about actually QUALIFYING for them.

Well seeing as the winners of the Europa League in 14/15 actually will get a place in the CL we might try and actually win a trophy this season to secure a place in the Europa League next season unlike last.

Swansea humiliated us at Anfield and later they went on to win the cup, I doubt they would change that League Cup win with a meaningless league game in the battle of 7th before the League Cup final.