You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woolwich incident- Man ran over then Beheaded

BCM

Doesn't look like your stereotypical muslim to me.

why not islam is a religion not a race there are footballers in the prem who are muslims,they walk around in t shirts and jeans drive a bentley.we've had players at liverpool who are muslim.

Guest davelfc

No fucking way they'd be in hospital being treated for their injuries tonight if I'd have responded to that 'armed' they'd be on a cold slab.

Cunts

Not that it is ever recorded or filmed but a few hundred thousand and more muslims have been killed in our war on terrorism.

Not that I agree with that or any of this shit but normal tabloid suckers need perspective.

How many died in Bagdad last week?

Such as?

The apologists are out in force already.

Don't say that to Lew Alcindor, Cassius Clay or Malcolm Little.

...or in most of North and West Africa for that matter.

Point was that,as somebody else said,he wouldnt have a clue about any religion if you got into a discussion about theology and could just be a common nutter like quite a few people walking the streets nowadays.

Guest Pistonbroke

Pair of bad cunts, plus they won't be the last. It seems people are prepared to become martyrs in the name of the religion they pretend to follow.

Lifetime prison sentences and more media attention to fuel both sides.

It's that poor lad and his loved ones who I feel for, the rest can fuck off.

Any need on this thread?

Who gives a fuck what thread it was on? Are you going to get all self-righteous on us again? Hmmm? Did you know the bloke? Do you feel a personal attachment to this event?

Meanwhile, the overdramatic 24 hour newsathon channels start with their overdramatic recounting of the events.

"A man approaches the camera carrying a machete" - Anyone with eyes in their head can see it's a hatchet, but machete sounds more dramatic and violent, so they'll stick with that.

"The day Baghdad violence came to South London". Baghdad violence? Really? How many car bombs went off in Woolwich this afternoon then ITV? None? Oh, ok then.

Pair of bad cunts' date=' plus they won't be the last. It seems people are prepared to become martyrs in the name of the religion they pretend to follow.

Lifetime prison sentences and more media attention to fuel both sides.

It's that poor lad and his loved ones who I feel for, the rest can fuck off.[/quote']

I agree with this. I do also feel sorry for people who will bear the brunt from uneducated, thick twats up and down the country.

erm, thats a tommy robinson edl quote. unsurprisingly you used it.

Prove it. I've never heard or seen that quote before, I just made it up, therefore I think you are talking bollocks.

Anyway, irrespective of whether it is similar to something someone else said, it's still true.

Who gives a fuck what thread it was on? Are you going to get all self-righteous on us again? Hmmm? Did you know the bloke? Do you feel a personal attachment to this event?

Meanwhile, the overdramatic 24 hour newsathon channels start with their overdramatic recounting of the events.

"A man approaches the camera carrying a machete" - Anyone with eyes in their head can see it's a hatchet, but machete sounds more dramatic and violent, so they'll stick with that.

"The day Baghdad violence came to South London". Baghdad violence? Really? How many car bombs went off in Woolwich this afternoon then ITV? None? Oh, ok then.

Just saying there are enough other threads for you to continue your feud.

and as for the rest of your post.... come on mate.

Guest ShoePiss

Who the fuck has got my eyes? That's no hatchet haha, looks more like a shit cleaver of some kind. Anyway a hatchet is a small axe lurtz.

Prove it. I've never heard or seen that quote before, I just made it up, therefore I think you are talking bollocks.

Anyway, irrespective of whether it is similar to something someone else said, it's still true.

So were you referring to Islam?

If so, why do you consider it a barbaric medieval fiction?

Guest Pistonbroke
I agree with this. I do also feel sorry for people who will bear the brunt from uneducated, thick twats up and down the country.

Obviously that as well, just have to hope for the sake of you all in the UK that it doesn't kick off big style, but tensions are high because of other matters. Thugs, and people with agendas will use this as an excuse on all sides, they will vent their anger because a lot of thick twats will back them. The Government will just sit back and leave the forces to take care of it without any solid plans, then face the cameras and act like fucking heroes to try and gain voters or fuel plans for their own agendas.

It also so amazes me how fast the fucking TV cameras get to the scene, its as if they have been tipped off. They don't give a fuck about human life, for them its a race to report the story in all its glory. Fucking cunts.

Life was so much simpler back in the 70's, yes atrocities happened on a regular basis, but they weren't rammed down my throat and used as a fucking weapon to fuel war.

Guest ShoePiss

Well it's certainly medieval fiction.

Islam is one of the barbaric fictions I was referring to, yes.

Because it's medieval, fictional and barbaric?

Ask a stupid question...

Guest ShoePiss
Come on, lads. All this arguing is doing nobody any good so lets not start losing our heads.

It's the fucking GF, deal with it.

FOOTBALL

Just saying there are enough other threads for you to continue your feud.

and as for the rest of your post.... come on mate.

What's wrong with the rest of my post? ITV, Sky and the BBC rolling news channels are having a field day over this. It's what Kay Burley lives for. They make me sick.

"And now over to our terrorist expert to tell us what might happen sometime, somewhere we're not really sure about, whilst we cue up VT footage of everything you've already spent the last three hours watching"

Pathetic.