You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC possible pre-season game in Australia

redinoz

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone missed out:

Tribal Sports Management

An allocation of 5,000 tickets for Liverpool v Melbourne Victory will go on sale tomorrow with a further 18,000 MCC tickets to go on sale Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/tribalsportsmanagement/posts/580075168699005?notif_t=notify_me

This was one of the groups I was trying to get presale stuff through. Not sure what the seats are like... Or prices.

If anyone's flying Tiger from Coolangatta check your email. Flights have changed and arrival in Melbourne is now 6.00PM. I'm about to go on Skyscanner and see if there's an alternative with Jet Star or Virgin. Half the reason for going was a decent piss up so rushing the game isn't really what I had planned.

If anyone's flying Tiger from Coolangatta check your email. Flights have changed and arrival in Melbourne is now 6.00PM. I'm about to go on Skyscanner and see if there's an alternative with Jet Star or Virgin. Half the reason for going was a decent piss up so rushing the game isn't really what I had planned.

Still heaps available all day with jetstar. I'm on the 9am flight so I can make a day of it.

• 1 month later...
I'll be the guy in the Liverpool getup. You can't miss me.

I'll be the guy in the collared shirt. (MCC Members).

With the 1970s Shankly "Liverpool FC" training jacket over the top.

And ugly 70s haircut.

And will be slipping out of the Members Reserve to go to the Liverpool end ASAP.

And ugly 70s haircut.

And will be slipping out of the Members Reserve to go to the Liverpool end ASAP.

Not sure actually .. I've got the black away shirt from the season before last and the training jacket.. I'll be fucking incognito amongst the masses. I'll be with my Dad, 7yr old son and my uncle though, so as much as I'd like to get on it with you guys beforehand / after but probably won't get the chance.

And ugly 70s haircut.

There's no such thing is there?

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone in Aus not able to get to the match and wants to watch it in HD, it's being shown live from 7pm Wednesday on 7mate, presumably with the usual crap channel 7 commentary team (who have hysterics rather than commentate).

Subscribe to liverpoolfc.tv and listen to that and watch the big screen with the mute button pressed.That's my plan anyhow

If anyone needs tickets I've got 4 silver tickets together that I'm selling for $60 each, face value $80. Or if someone wants all 4 they can have them for $200. I'll be at the match so can meet anyone who wants them in the afternoon. 0487121146