You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC possible pre-season game in Australia

redinoz

Anyone know the score on getting tickets in the away end, says members are entitoled to max 10 tickets each, can't have our end full of fucking convicts

Don't worry, Arthur, this convict will be in the MCC members enclosure.

Might pop round to the Liverpool end for a YNWA though, if it's no trouble.

Don't worry, Arthur, this convict will be in the MCC members enclosure.

Might pop round to the Liverpool end for a YNWA though, if it's no trouble.

Me and the missus are waiting on our citizenship ceremony any day now Skaro, and I'll be a proud australian - will still get the shit ripped out of me for being "irish" by the fuckwits and a whinging pom by the rest of the natives who understand we don't all come from London with the same dodgy accent.

So I apologise if you took offence at the Convicts tag, it was intended as banter.

fucking con, gone in seconds

Yeah I had to try gold as I knew the "active area" would be gone in seconds.

I would have got extra just in case anyone wanted one, but they were too expensive to do that.

10 tickets per order is way too much. That's what fucked it.

fucking con, gone in seconds

Yeah. I got in, tried to order 4, told me there wasn't enough so ordered 2, then the fucking screen froze before it got to the payment. By the time it got back every single ticket had gone. Looks like I'll have to get a mate to get me in the members with Skaro.

looks like I got three together in the ponsford end bronze sction, serious pain in the arse - Skaro may have to join in your end for the singing mate!

4 in the same section

Sitting with Mr and Mrs Chimp

If I get spares I'll post here

33000 tickets in 30 minutes apparently, theyre alraedy on ebay for upto 1500

What ever happend to the old pre seasons when it meant playing Crewe and Tranmere and a trip into the darkest depths of Wales to play Wrexham.Plus a few days at a camp in Switzerland.I can understand it means a lot of fans getting to see the team that might not ever get a chance to.Though we tend to play a lot of players who arnt in the first team and as a pre season its nothing like one.

Plus it seems to me that it does us more harm in the way we often start the season sluggish.

4 in the same section

Sitting with Mr and Mrs Chimp

If I get spares I'll post here

33000 tickets in 30 minutes apparently, theyre alraedy on ebay for upto 1500

Sound mate, hopefully catch yers up for a bevvy and that down there. Looking at flying in Wednesday avvy, plenty of slosh, cheap hotel, then escape with a hangover thursday afternoon

Sound mate, hopefully catch yers up for a bevvy and that down there. Looking at flying in Wednesday avvy, plenty of slosh, cheap hotel, then escape with a hangover thursday afternoon

Deffo get a bevvy sorted. We get there on the Wednesday arvo as well. Young and Jacksons for a bevvy and then off the game I reckon. Sent you a PM about Jupiters, will try and get the Mrs to sort something out. Should be up for a drink for the derby there mate.

If you contact the guys from mventertainment.com.au, they have seats available in sections m1-m7, which is right in the guts of the kop active area.

They're $199 each though.

He contacted me this morning, because I hit him up during the week just in case I didn't get my hands on any.

Thought I'd let the forum know just in case.

* I'm in no way affiliated with the above site. It was just in case anyone missed out.

I've got my seats in m22... a bit close to the Melbourne support for my liking but I'm just happy I got them.

I'm really excited about this. I get to go with my 7yr old Son who is getting right into football, my Dad, and my Uncle, who is the only person I get to talk about LFC to. He and my mum were born in Liverpool but raised over here. It's going to be a bit special for us...

Really looking forward to this.