You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Can we have a renewed gimp xi? Those four are like new signings.

You however are a condescending tedious prick! 

Whose ability to talk with absolute authority about subjects you clearly know very little is unmatched by the most deluded prick this side of the Atlantic. 

I would put you on ignore, however I enjoy reading you - to see how much further I have go to before I would even begin to be as fucking thick and obnoxious as you. 

So, in short. Fuck you. Fuck your 'insights'. And fuck off! 

You however are a condescending tedious prick! 

Whose ability to talk with absolute authority about subjects you clearly know very little is unmatched by the most deluded prick this side of the Atlantic. 

I would put you on ignore, however I enjoy reading you - to see how much further I have go to before I would even begin to be as fucking thick and obnoxious as you. 

So, in short. Fuck you. Fuck your 'insights'. And fuck off! 

Yer ma

I'm willing to take that chance.

I honestly don't know what people are expecting from FSG though they are an investment group. If I had money invested in a company and they were offered 100mill for an asset we paid 8m for and we turned it down I'd want answers.

Trophies don't enter into the thinking.

• Upvote 1

FSG are on to a win/win here. If he stays they can gloss over the transfer inactivity and say look how we bossed Barcelona and shown them who's boss. If they sell for a massive fee they can buy some players and look like they're swinging their dicks in the transfer market.

Meanwhile a bunch of grown men who idolise spoilt little kids can piss and moan that players covet money and glory above playing for a club as unambitious as us. I don't blame Coutinho. He owes us nothing. The club aren't loyal to all it's players why should they be loyal to them.

Football is shit.

• Upvote 4

I honestly don't know what people are expect from FSG though they are an investment group. If I had money invested in a company and they were offered 100mill for an asset we paid 8m for and we turned it down I'd want answers.

Trophies don't enter into the thinking.

I just want the club I support to concentrate on trophies instead of donuts and balance sheets.