Quantcast
The league 2018/19 - the PUBLIC poll - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive one month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube

Advertisement

Snack Media

TLW T-Shirts

Sponsored Links

Photo

The league 2018/19 - the PUBLIC poll

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Where will we finish? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Where will we finish?

1. Champions (19 votes [39.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.58%

2. 2nd (18 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

3. 3rd (9 votes [18.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

4. 4th (2 votes [4.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

5. 5th (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. 6th (0 votes [0.00%])

7. 7th (0 votes [0.00%])

8. 8th or worse (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Captain

Captain

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:03 PM

First of all, sorry for the fuck up on the first (non-public) poll, which essentially made that thread worthless.

Please post your votes, at the end of the season we'll pat those who were right on the back.

Since the poll can't be locked at a specific time, I'll post the votes in this thread before West Ham on Sunday.

#2 an tha

an tha

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:20 PM

Sadly because of a combination of our atrocious "luck" and debatable depth i think it will be 4th again.

We'll be frigging amazing in attack when we are on it and we'll bum loads of teams and be the most exciting team to watch....but we'll pay when the too many injury prone players we rely on as key back up let us down and that will mean we'll drop too many soft points especially in the 3 game weeks.

We've had a decent summer but i still think we are short and we just don't have the luck we are gonna need

#3 razor

razor

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

I think we might win the league for the very first time.

You can take that fan card scheme, that corporate intro music, that electronic advertising hoarding and all the other rubbish that I have to put up with and you can stuff 'em right up your arse! - Jimmy, Quadrophenia

#4 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:25 PM

Third.

#5 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:40 PM

Third.

Same.

Overhauling City is a huge ask, so I reckon this season will see us more comfortably making top four, but ultimately focussing on a decent cup run. A domestic trophy and top four is the platform this group needs.

* Winner: World Cup 2018 Draft * World Cup Sweepstakes 3rd place * TLW T-shirt winner *

#6 Denny Crane

Denny Crane

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:49 PM

I'm inputting various information into SPSS to calculate all twenty league positions tweaked with my expert knowledge. Should have the full results shortly.

Early signs are promising for us and Chelsea and obviously Manchester City. I can also confirm no silverware for Everton and Burnley will be in a relegation battle.

#7 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:56 PM

First of all, sorry for the fuck up on the first (non-public) poll, which essentially made that thread worthless.

Please post your votes, at the end of the season we'll pat those who were right on the back.

Since the poll can't be locked at a specific time, I'll post the votes in this thread before West Ham on Sunday.

Is this so you can pull people up at the end of the season for being too optimistic, you sneering tit?

#8 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:00 PM

2nd.

City 1st, United 3rd, Chelsea 4th.
It´s the fault of the slags paying you.

#9 Captain

Captain

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

Is this so you can pull people up at the end of the season for being too optimistic, you sneering tit?

Have you checked my poll threads for previous seasons?

#10 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:18 PM

Have you checked my poll threads for previous seasons?

No.

#11 Captain

Captain

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:19 PM

No.

You should have, before throwing insults around.

#12 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:51 PM

Quite confident of second place for us.

Bonus prediction: I also think Arsenal will do better than many expect.

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

#13 suzy

suzy

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:05 AM

I’m going for second

#14 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

Campiones because Klopp is God! Seriously though,our big weakness is still having the same defence(needed another CB in my view) and we still have the same GK coaches despite what has gone on since they've been here. Even so,its coming home in May.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#15 Dr Nowt

Dr Nowt

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:43 AM

First.

Politician Caught by Nose in Rat-trap says, “Cheese Makes Me Sick.”

#16 aws

aws

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

With decent luck on the injury front I'm confident we'll finish somewhere in the top four.
You're taking this too personally, Sonny!

#17 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:46 PM

We won't get relegated.

Will I get a pat on the back? No. 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#18 sir roger

sir roger

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:24 PM

3rd

Think City are too far ahead & Mourinho has done a great job in pretending United have no decent players.

I would see 3rd and a trophy as 'par'

Gary , you didn't kill your brother. Those gorillas did.

#19 Captain

Captain

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:43 PM

I think we'll finish second. For the first time since Rafa's reign I feel we have the quality to be champions if luck comes our way.

Our starting eleven this season is massively improved compared to last August, we have a complete new spine (Firmino aside) and a new left back.

It's strange to think about it, but how other teams approach Man C could decide the title. If Man C rack up 90+ points they will be champions again.

I both hope and think we'll mount a title challenge. It's been a long time coming.

#20 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

Chelsea look good. I know it’s only one game but quality and movement everywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users