You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah spoke to the bank and I'm going to report it tomorrow. It was done via cashpoint and using logic and what info I can piece together I threw up in a taxi and the driver made me pay the soiling charge and then made me give him extra cash.

And that pic is fucking ace, wasn't date raped though as I probably never said no...

Cheers lads

Guest ShoePiss

So you were able to type in your pin? Weren't that pissed then, I don't know why you didn't just tell him to fuck off seeing as it sounds like there's a set fee for being a dick and puking in someone's cab.

As a precaution, I advise a digital examination of your freckle to settle your mind as to whether you were bumraped while unconcious. Fortunately, an embarrassing visit to a doctor is not necessary...you can do this at home.

Push your forefinger gently up your hoop and feel around. You're looking for a feeling of slackness or looseness here, so wriggle it around a bit. If you have any doubt about interpreting the results of your digital exploration, a pic of both finger and hoop will help the experts of the GF to diagnose the degree of bumraping that may have occurred.

However, you probably have been bumraped and bad aids is in your future.

Went out last night and didn't drink much but I woke up at home and couldn't remember anything and I think my drink was spiked as I was shaking loads. I've just checked my bank and I had it emptied by someone, don't know how.

What the fuck can I do?

Couple of classic signs of drinking to much.

I was passed out and probably gave him the card and pin, I don't remember that.

And meh, I'd lost all my friends and was wasted.

How do you know it was a male ? And if you were passed out, how did you give him the pin ? Wasted ? Sounds like you may have drank more than you seem to remember mate.

Get to your GP or local NHS walk in centre and ask for a full set of bloods to be taken this morning.
Get a set of arse juices taken too while your there.

£250 was taken, went to the bank and police but I doubt I can get the money back.

Basically, I went out with £50 including taxi money and food, was fairly drunk but not too bad and I remember everything up until roughly 2am, that's the last time anyone saw me.

I turned up at home 2 and a half hours later shaking and didn't know where I'd been and according to my housemate I mentioned something about drugs.

Karl, I was on the phone at the same time to the bank but I wanted to see what the GF had to say as well.

Mick, my mate phoned me and said that the taxi driver answered and it was a male guy who hung up about 20 seconds later. That call was made at 4:03 and I got home at half past 4. It doesn't take half an hour to get from the city centre to Headingley.

LF - why blood tests? If I am correct about the drugs surely they would be out of my system by now seeing as this happened late Thursday/early Friday.

Get a blood test to be on the safe side Lewis. A mate of mine had to have one when he woke up in a strange house with an arsehole "the size of a fifty pence piece" after a heavy night out as a student. The missing 30 minutes is a bit of a concern.

If it's theft... the bank should cover you.

You MUST report it immediately

failure to do so could compromise your entire case.

report to the bank, and the police

250 will be the limit for the day (probably), they might try another 250 later.

Even if you're drunk, it's still theft if someone steals from your account. But if you were truly plastered, isn't there a chance you've taken 250 out and handed him/them the lot?

Anyway, the bank will question how anybody's obtained your PIN. That's your biggest problem arguing with them. Legally, if you're drunk and you reveal your PIN, and somebody uses it, it's still theft, but the bank could just embroil you in red tape until you give up fighting.