You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Went out last night and didn't drink much but I woke up at home and couldn't remember anything and I think my drink was spiked as I was shaking loads. I've just checked my bank and I had it emptied by someone, don't know how.

What the fuck can I do?

LF - why blood tests? If I am correct about the drugs surely they would be out of my system by now seeing as this happened late Thursday/early Friday.

Because your OP was posted today and stated you were out 'last night'.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you threw up in the taxi, then the driver used your card (that you gave him the number for) to remove money from your account?

The cashpoint will have a camera and you might be lucky that there's cctv evidence also.

Unless there's specific evidence of fraud or threat then I can't see any of this turning out good for you, sorry. The taxi driver has every right to ask for a fee for cleaning, some might try more for loss of earnings.

It all rests on his word against yours that he took the remainder of the cash, being in a very drunken state you could have easily dropped the rest.

Hope for your sake there's some cctv with audio to assist you.

£250 was taken, went to the bank and police but I doubt I can get the money back.

Basically, I went out with £50 including taxi money and food, was fairly drunk but not too bad and I remember everything up until roughly 2am, that's the last time anyone saw me.

I turned up at home 2 and a half hours later shaking and didn't know where I'd been and according to my housemate I mentioned something about drugs.

Karl, I was on the phone at the same time to the bank but I wanted to see what the GF had to say as well.

Mick, my mate phoned me and said that the taxi driver answered and it was a male guy who hung up about 20 seconds later. That call was made at 4:03 and I got home at half past 4. It doesn't take half an hour to get from the city centre to Headingley.

Lewis, If you went out with £50 then it's safe to assume that after you guzzled the night away, you wouldn't have had enough money to cover the cab driver for throwing up in his cab. Is there a chance that you were in no fit state to use the atm and willingly pissed or not, gave your card and pin number to the cab driver ?

Was it a hackney or private hire cab ? Did you have your phone and cash card when you got home ?

Maybe the unaccounted time can be explained by the time the cab driver took you to some secluded place while he forcibly extracted your pin number ?

Harsh but I think you just had a bit of a tough lesson in life.

What's the lesson Mick, don't have a drink?

If the cab driver has taken advantage and stolen Lewis's money then it's him in the wrong, and he could be doing it to any drunk he picks up.

On the other hand, if you went home shaking and mumbling about drugs Lewis, are you 100% sure you didn't spend the money on crack?

What's the lesson Mick, don't have a drink?

If the cab driver has taken advantage and stolen Lewis's money then it's him in the wrong, and he could be doing it to any drunk he picks up.

On the other hand, if you went home shaking and mumbling about drugs Lewis, are you 100% sure you didn't spend the money on crack?

I'd say there's a few lessons Zig.

Safety in numbers. Be more careful when your out as there's some unscrupulous people out there.

The moral of the story iis to walk. Fucking lazy student cunts do fuck all, all day then are0 to lazy to walk. I say fucking serves him right. Also I wish someone would spike my drink- would save me a whole load of me own money on drugs if someone gave em to me.

Women get this and sex. They still fucking moan mind.

Lewis' date=' If you went out with £50 then it's safe to assume that after you guzzled the night away, you wouldn't have had enough money to cover the cab driver for throwing up in his cab. Is there a chance that you were in no fit state to use the atm and willingly pissed or not, gave your card and pin number to the cab driver ?

Was it a hackney or private hire cab ? Did you have your phone and cash card when you got home ?

[b']Maybe the unaccounted time can be explained by the time the cab driver took you to some secluded place while he forcibly extracted your pin number ?[/b]

Harsh but I think you just had a bit of a tough lesson in life.

It was a private hire cab had and I had both my bank card and phone on me.

The bolded bit is what I think happened though and after explaining it all as best as I could at Lloyds TSB they said I could appeal to get the money back but it's unlikely which is shite.

The last sentence is exactly what my dad said to me and he's going to send me some money up.

Because your OP was posted today and stated you were out 'last night'.

Ah. So you defo think I still should still get blood tests or should I do as the other guy said and wait a few days, even though he was probably talking about me being bummed...

There was no blood in my pants, I'm taking that as a sign I wasn't deflowered.

It was a private hire cab had and I had both my bank card and phone on me.

The bolded bit is what I think happened though and after explaining it all as best as I could at Lloyds TSB they said I could appeal to get the money back but it's unlikely which is shite.

The last sentence is exactly what my dad said to me and he's going to send me some money up.

Here's another life lesson mate.

Never, ever expect anything off fucking Lloyds.

Ah. So you defo think I still should still get blood tests or should I do as the other guy said and wait a few days, even though he was probably talking about me being bummed...

I meant I read your OP as you were out last night (as in Friday night) and most drugs would have still been in your system 10-12 hours later.

Not much point now, unless you really want to know if you had your drink spiked or not and even then you wouldn't get a definate answer now.

If you think 'something' has happened to you call the equivalent of NHS 24..cant think what its called...and take some advice from the professionals