You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Palace are rubbish

They are, but they're doing well to keep Spurs out here. Can't see them staying up, to be honest.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I agree with that. The lack of quality is something else. Spurs all down the right side with Lennon. I'd be infuriated with him.

Palace have no creative attacking ideas whatsoever. Spurs to win this I reckon, unfortunately. Two vile sets of fans there too.

Where's Chimpy? Injured or on a plane to Madrid?

I've only got it on in the background and glancing over when it sounds like somethings happening but you'd think the things you could be certain a Holloway team would offer would be a good spirit and hard work which to be fair sounds right and some creative freedom

Yeah, hard not to have a bit of sympathy for him.

I have some sympathy. Arsenal rake in the most money from ticket sales, Arsenal fans pay the most money to watch their team and that money only seems to go to the shareholders and not invested into the team.

But demanding Wenger resign is a bit daft. He's the man that has set the high expectations for Arsenal in the first place. They were in shambles before he took over. I would say Arsenal would never have won the league after sacking George Graham had they not hired Wenger, they were incredibly lucky to bring in a manager like Wenger who totally transformed them.

And now they want him sacked because he's not matching the achievements he himself set. Wenger has basically spoilt the cockneys and now these spoilt brats are throwing their toys out of their prams.

And now they want him sacked because he's not matching the achievements he himself set. Wenger has basically spoilt the cockneys and now these spoilt brats are throwing their toys out of their prams.

You can include their players in that description. What is it with Wilshere? It's as if he thinks being talked up endlessly by the press has turned him into a player of actual stature in the game. His endless pissing and moaning yesterday deserved at least one yellow card.

Most of the team are primadonnas.