You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

It's a smashing game isn't it. The referee looks like he's never seen a game of football before but it's making for an enjoyable watch.

This iturbe kid looks a decent player as well doesn't he.

Yes, Iturbo looks a player. 

Shame the second half was a little more sedate, good finish though.

Seem to just find that bit extra when required, Juventus. 

Yes, Iturbo looks a player.

Shame the second half was a little more sedate, good finish though.

Seem to just find that bit extra when required, Juventus.

Yep, Tevez again proved in that second half hour good he is. Just constant work and always causing Roma problems.

A lot better than watching west ham that's for sure.

Chelsea's gonna walk away with the league.  Mad bastards going out and signing top quality where they were weak, everyone knows you should sign 7-8 players with potential.

They've had 10 years of winning the PL plus 2 CL finals, winning 1 while losing the other on pens. I wont bother with 'minor' trophies such as the FA Cup or League Cup.

Top quality signings are almost throwing themselves at them. Those same top quality signings wouldnt come here.

They've had 10 years of winning the PL plus 2 CL finals, winning 1 while losing the other on pens. I wont bother with 'minor' trophies such as the FA Cup or League Cup.

Top quality signings are almost throwing themselves at them. Those same top quality signings wouldnt come here.

Absolute bollocks.

Some wouldn't, some would. There's this thing called money, and guess what, people are motivated by it a heck load.

• Upvote 3

It's mad that journo's everywhere are falling over themselves to stick the knife into us, while at the same time ignoring any chance to savage Arsenal. All I've read recently is how well Wenger did to get Welbeck in for such a small fee. Granted a few have had a pop at Ozil, but still nothing compared to Balotelli.

We are both on 10 points from 7 played.

Funny world.

• Upvote 3

It's mad that journo's everywhere are falling over themselves to stick the knife into us, while at the same time ignoring any chance to savage Arsenal. All I've read recently is how well Wenger did to get Welbeck on for such a small fee. Granted a few have had a pop at Ozil, but still nothing compared to Balotelli.

Funny world.

Arsenal are the best side ever. Until about December.

How did Atkinson get a big game after that risible Derby performance? If I was a Premier League player, I'd make sure to commit a hard foul in the first 10 minutes, because you'll never get sent off, and raise my hands to my face every time because you'll never give a handball pen away.

Handball in the box really bugs me. There are extremely inconsistent decisions constantly. There doesn't seem to be any actual rule, is there? Then you get commentators and pundits saying "not for me", etc and I wonder, how do they purport to know whether it is or isn't because there doesn't seem to be an actual rule. Unless I'm missing something, which isn't altogether unlikely

It's mad that journo's everywhere are falling over themselves to stick the knife into us, while at the same time ignoring any chance to savage Arsenal. All I've read recently is how well Wenger did to get Welbeck in for such a small fee. Granted a few have had a pop at Ozil, but still nothing compared to Balotelli.

Funny world.

Was thinking the exact same earlier. Arsenal have been largely shit this season but nobody seems to be saying anything

Was thinking the exact same earlier. Arsenal have been largely shit this season but nobody seems to be saying anything

I think that is because they hadn't lost in the league and have had some extra matches with the charity shield and CL qualifiers and come through both. We've been an easier target because 1. We've lost 3 league matches already 2. We've lost possibly our most crucial CL group game 3. Because our best player left which the press were all glad to see the back of and we effectively replaced him with another pantomime villain who has been largely poor or struggled to fit with our play and finally 4. Arsenal will fuck up more in a much more spectacular fashion later in the season and they can save their seasonal Wenger hammering for then as it suits agendas to pretend they've started ok.
  • Upvote 1

Watching Real Madrid game - that front line is frightening just scored a goal with Ronaldo laying it on a plate for Benzema - the 3 of them Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale all could have scored it the way the 3 were rampaging at the defence.

Don't know who Portugal and Wales play during this break but can someone from the oppo do a number on Ronaldo and Bale, please.