You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

No, I do. I just clearly have zero desire to engage with you, so kindly toddle off…

No. I’ll happily post on the forum in a thread that’s had the owners bang to rights for fucking years when you’ve invented gymnastic moves to try and defend them. 

Either front up or fuck off you boring cunt. 

Just now, lifetime fan said:

No. I’ll happily post on the forum in a thread that’s had the owners bang to rights for fucking years when you’ve invented gymnastic moves to try and defend them. 

Either front up or fuck off you boring cunt. 

I’ve said nothing about this FSG news and I have zero desire to have any sort of conversation with you on this subject or anything else. 

Post all you like about it, kindly leave me out of it. 

Ratcliffe is one of the few contenders outside of the oil states that we know is looking for a club and has the funds, then you've got the other failed Chelsea bidders until someone new pokes their head out.

Question is, is this just exploratory work by FSG or is it further along.

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

Just don’t want petro cunts

Then who on earth are we going to end up with then, mate? Who can you point to as the ideal type of owner who can 1) not saddle us with debt and take money out to fund it like Hicks and Gillett 2) will increase funds for the manager? I can't see many clubs around Europe who aren't owned by oil states who are able to beat those clubs. We will be extremely, extremely lucky to get away with having owners that are the same as these without being backed by some state-owned entity like the oilers. This is a massive risk for the future of the club, let alone improvement on the pitch. 

Football is dead. If we are going to sell our soul again, let's at least do it to compete with the other cunts. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

As an FSG fanboy I don't like this for a couple of reasons. First one being they are tight minge bags. If they think it's time to sell then the numbers people obviously have evidence that now is the peak value or close to it.

The 2nd point is who we sell too. Its Dubai, China or some other American cunt like Bolehy. The only reason I ever defended them was because billionaires are generally cunts, I wouldn't swap them for another owner in the PL, not one of them tick more boxes than FSG. It's an absolute guarantee we get taken over by a scumbag who will throw some crumbs to the cunts looking to hire airplanes. Klopp won't stick around for cunts, that's another certainty. 

Shut up you bitch made son of a bitch. And neg this post too.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Doubt it'll come to anything. Probably just selling a stake, and luring parties to the table by saying you'll listen to offers for the whole shebang.

If you were doing that you'd offer a stake in the parent company (and do it less publicly), either they'll sell a controlling interest and retain a small percentage or it'll be a full sale.

I think it will all happen really quickly now. Usually with FSG something gets leaked and then a big announcement happens soon thereafter. Would not be at all surprised if the new owners were Redbird. 

It potentially explains a lot. The EPL was probably a last throw of the dice and once that failed they were happy to write it in that they would join it. Has it gone into the articles of association yet? If not, perhaps one for the new owners to unpick?

Certainly would explain their reluctance to invest. Perhaps even Jürgen's new deal. 

There has certainly been a number of articles about Cardinale being LFC's boss at some point, maybe that happens now. 

For all my criticisms of them, they are normally very professional and I just don't see this dragging on for months. I would expect that it is really much further down the line than we imagine.

• Downvote 1