You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd of thought most women would be offering it on a plate there, you see certain things in your life and you learn to grab pleasure where it's offered.

NGO people in general are an incestuous bunch

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germans girls are proper tidy as well as filth personified.

two german dentists became good mates with my old housemate. he was tryin to get into one and they would turn up all hours in the morning of a weekend. over the course of 3 weeks i banged them both. he didn't even get a smelly finger.

have to say, one of them had a right bush. put me off.

two german dentists became good mates with my old housemate. he was tryin to get into one and they would turn up all hours in the morning of a weekend. over the course of 3 weeks i banged them both. he didn't even get a smelly finger.

have to say, one of them had a right bush. put me off.

I hope you asked them to open wide.

I'm not on POF at 40 because I've been a good boy. I "car shared" with a girl at work and it all went wrong.

I'm not aware of your circumstances mate and don't expect you to share them but have a look back at some of the stuff you've posted on here recently and think why you might be struggling with women.

You only have sex with women you love.

You can't talk to women.

You made love to her but she fucked you etc etc

The only woman who likes a pussy is a dyke.

Now grow a set, start posting more tits and start bumming some slags.

I'm not aware of your circumstances mate and don't expect you to share them but have a look back at some of the stuff you've posted on here recently and think why you might be struggling with women.

You can't talk to women.

Sounds great advice to me.

As an old door closes a new one opens.

You can't talk to women.

Nah. It's because I'm ugly.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

You poor depressing cunt.

Have some rep to cheer you up.

Thanks, but I'm ok today. Two single mothers in the pipeline.

One I like the look of (long haired brunette with brown eyes), but hasn't been online since she sent me a message.

The other no pictures and "prefer not to say" body type. She'll either be incredibly foxy or very disappointing. Then I can ask her how many kids and say that's too many. Fingers crossed it's not one.

I turned down a 42 year old who looked well off. Attractive, but I was put off by the interrogation I'd have to go through before I got a date.

Still hoping for a 26 year old gold digger with big tits and a tight one.

One I like the look of (long haired brunette with brown eyes), but hasn't been online since she sent me a message.

The other no pictures and "prefer not to say" body type. She'll either be incredibly foxy or very disappointing. Then I can ask her how many kids and say that's too many. Fingers crossed it's not one.

I turned down a 42 year old who looked well off. Attractive, but I was put off by the interrogation I'd have to go through before I got a date.

You keep tight hold of that dream, no matter what happens, do you hear me?

KEEP HOLD OF THAT DREAM!

God bless the powers of imagination.

• 11 months later...

NSFW

bump.gif

Secondary school teacher. About ten years older than me at the time (I was 22, so we're going back about 15 years). Did a random google search of her name a few months back, she's now a head of department at one of the top schools in the country (England). Tightest fanny I've ever experienced. Big bush though.

Lawyer. Dirty as fuck. Not a hair on it. Fell short of perfection by refusing to have her back doors smashed in.