You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd say I'm choosy as well but the problem is, so are the women.

Thing is, I hate anyone thinking they are superior to me, so cracking on to some fit girl is almost impossible for me. They have to make it very very obvious.

I think it's called 'an inferiority complex'

I wish I was 18 again. I'd have a word with myself

Guest davelfc
Thing is, I hate anyone thinking they are superior to me, so cracking on to some fit girl is almost impossible for me. They have to make it very very obvious.

I think it's called 'an inferiority complex'

I wish I was 18 again. I'd have a word with myself

No you wouldn't. I say that all the time and I know I'd be as bloody useless as I am now, worse because I'd realise just how useless.

No you wouldn't. I say that all the time and I know I'd be as bloody useless as I am now, worse because I'd realise just how useless.

But it's not an actual lack of confidence. I just can't stand the artifice.

And while it is true that some girls go for 'moody/ mysterious/ difficult/ however you want to jazz it up' the fact is that friendly, nice blokes are less hard work and easier to talk to, and have more success

I remember the wise Luke Perry, with his slightly receding quiff, saying 'you attract more flies with honey'

Or something. It might not have been flies. And wouldn't shit attract flies more?

Anyway. You get his point.

Go out for a beer in a country pub of a friday night, they're the really loud ones with their tits out.

I have lived most of my life in either Liverpool or London.

I say Liverpool. I mean Formby. But even The Railway or The Grapes or wherever isn't a 'country pub'

I used to think I'd have had loads of ace haystack sex if I'd lived somewhere really country. Like Hightown. Or, er, I dunno...ormskirk

Wheres the nearest haystacks to Liverpool?

But it's not an actual lack of confidence. I just can't stand the artifice.

And while it is true that some girls go for 'moody/ mysterious/ difficult/ however you want to jazz it up' the fact is that friendly, nice blokes are less hard work and easier to talk to, and have more success

I remember the wise Luke Perry, with his slightly receding quiff, saying 'you attract more flies with honey'

Or something. It might not have been flies. And wouldn't shit attract flies more?

Anyway. You get his point.

You attract more flies with money.

I have lived most of my life in either Liverpool or London.

I say Liverpool. I mean Formby. But even The Railway or The Grapes or wherever isn't a 'country pub'

I used to think I'd have had loads of ace haystack sex if I'd lived somewhere really country. Like Hightown. Or, er, I dunno...ormskirk

Wheres the nearest haystacks to Liverpool?

Havn't a fucking clue, I'm near Bristol.

A Nutritionist sounds like hard work. What was she like?

Also, I thought you said a conservative officer for a minute there so almost negged you. Not sure what one of them would be, but just sounded Tory like.

Nutritionist defo had the potential to be a royal pain in the arse. She was good girl though.

We knew each other through Uni and had the potential to be a couple then, but stayed mates. Then when I moved to the SE she was still in touch with mates and just trained as nutritionist after working HR post uni. We met again because of that.

She still liked clubbing it and the drugs that come with that, so she wasn't a super healthfreak.

We didn't go out that long, distance really (London to Brighton) but you could tell eating out was fussy as was Soya milk. Fucking soya milk in tea. She did have quite a stock of Snowballs and gin though, make of that what you will.

Fair normal bedroom wise, not overly adventurous, but not shy either.

I saw last a couple of years ago, she'd lost weight, not that she was carrying much extra. She wasn't. Looked like she'd got into drinking Fucking wheatgrass and whatnot. Shame her tits were boss.

Oh Brendan, I reckon nearest haystacks are Ince Blundell.

I nobbed a bird behind Hightown Cricket Club sightscreen if that counts as a rural outting.

I went to school in Thornton with a proper halfwit from Ince Blundell.

He infamously defaced the sign once so that underneath 'Ince Blundell' it read 'The Bronx' which is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen

I went to school in Thornton with a proper halfwit from Ince Blundell.

He infamously defaced the sign once so that underneath 'Ince Blundell' it read 'The Bronx' which is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen

I nobbed a bird who went to Holy Family.

One costly fucking taxi ride from West Derby that was.

Nutritionist defo had the potential to be a royal pain in the arse. She was good girl though.

We knew each other through Uni and had the potential to be a couple then, but stayed mates. Then when I moved to the SE she was still in touch with mates and just trained as nutritionist after working HR post uni. We met again because of that.

She still liked clubbing it and the drugs that come with that, so she wasn't a super healthfreak.

We didn't go out that long, distance really (London to Brighton) but you could tell eating out was fussy as was Soya milk. Fucking soya milk in tea. She did have quite a stock of Snowballs and gin though, make of that what you will.

Fair normal bedroom wise, not overly adventurous, but not shy either.

I saw last a couple of years ago, she'd lost weight, not that she was carrying much extra. She wasn't. Looked like she'd got into drinking Fucking wheatgrass and whatnot. Shame her tits were boss.

A nutrionist would also know that sperm has very few calories in it at all.

Hang on, I think I know what it is: I don't approach girls, talk to them, or show any interest

I'm astonished I have ever had sex sometimes

Same here.

"By accident" is the pretty consistent story of my life.

And that, miraculously, now extends to having fathered two children.