You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitter Blue Taxi Drivers

grazywalker

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Turdz,

Sorry for the delay in relying but I have a life apart from this dreary littlle forum where you spend the majority of your dull tedious life..

3 other things I know about you are as follows:

1. She was with you for around 8 barren years in which your flacid, poor excuse for a cock failed to do anything for her.

2. She fucked off with a Geordie and within months became impregnated by a cock in full working order.

3. You have posted around 12,500 (twleve thousand five hundred) times in around four years. That's around 1 post per day and you say I am a loser for fucks sake.

Enjoy the rest of your day posting (or finding a new 'interesting' avatar little boy).

Goodbye.

I really think this mong should be banned.

Take a look at yourself sunshine. Are you proud of such stuff?

Nobheads are usually proud of Nobheaddery.

I really think personal issues should stay well away from this forum and his post was totally unacceptable. Sad cunt. Somebody who has to go out their way to post that on here quite obviously has a few insecurities of his own. The biggest probably being that his cock is on his head and he has a fanny for a mouth.

Dear Turdz,

Sorry for the delay in relying but I have a life apart from this dreary littlle forum where you spend the majority of your dull tedious life..

1. She was with you for around 8 barren years in which your flacid, poor excuse for a cock failed to do anything for her.

2. She fucked off with a Geordie and within months became impregnated by a cock in full working order.

3. You have posted around 12,500 (twleve thousand five hundred) times in around four years. That's around 1 post per day and you say I am a loser for fucks sake.

Enjoy the rest of your day posting (or finding a new 'interesting' avatar little boy).

Goodbye.

why dont you go and fuck yourself you fucking prick.

guy in work travels all over the county by train which involves him getting back to lime st after ten o clock. Normally he gets a taxi back home. As he wears a suit and carries a briefcase he looks quite business like, each time he's been picked up by an evertonian cab driver he blags them that he's just got back from london. Blags that he works for a firm of accountants that are employed by the quatari's who bought psg. Tells them that big gay bill wants too much money to sell. Every one of them has hit the roof then got on the phone to their mates telling them its gospel.

Magic

So Sayers, you've named yourself after a thick geordie thug and you've taken up internet trolling using wildly inaccurate information. I have to say I'm flattered by your attention although I generally prefer my trolls to at least try to use the family braincell occasionally. I can only assume your mum takes it out on the game with her.

Now, off you fuck, and have fun enjoying your pointless existence. Try not to dribble on yourself there's a good lad.

ordie and within months became impregnated by a cock in full working order.

Goodbye.

Once a day? Fuck me it's almost like he's joining in some sort of 'discussion' in a 'forum' scenario.

WHAT A CRANK

Guest The Chimp

Just seen this Mike. Don't give this fella the satisfaction of a reply, there's no need for you to defend yourself here mate, it's obvious what's going on. I am genuinely baffled by people acting the clown on the Internet. It's beyond pathetic.

Dear Turdz,

Want to get my head around this.

Okay, 1 post a day. Trying to work out your line of thinking here on the assumption that you're not simple. Do you type your posts on a typewriter and then send them out by royal mail? Where's the time issue here?

Most people could quite comfortably make 10 posts or 0 posts it would have pretty much fuck all impact on their day.

Is there anything better (on an forum) than when out of nowhere, an average to poor thread just explodes into what could become a masterpiece. Top Trolling, though more amusing than that is all the false outrage. I dont know if he has trawled redders posts to obtain this info (hats off to his dedication if he has) or if he is infact his ex's new fuckbuddy, but i hope the latter to be honest because it leaves alot more scope for this thread to become world class.

pele.jpg

Whats funny, and no one from what I can see has noticed this yet, is this guy thinks there is about 3,000 days in a year. Maybe it just feels that long to him because he's a boring, lonely bastard.

I noticed but didn't want to make him look a cunt as he was doing a fantastic job of it all by himself...

Anyway.. Let's break it down for him the simple cunt.

Total number of posts - 12,500

Total number of years - 4

12,500 divided by 4 = 3,125 posts per year

Number of days in a year 365

3,125 divided by 365 = 8.6 posts per day

Dear Turdz,

Goodbye.

are you a blue-nosed cabbie by any chance?

'dull tedious life' .... your beating yourself up here sonny jim.

you fucking fat dickhead. (