You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitter Blue Taxi Drivers

grazywalker

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Fine. I feel better already. I hope you didn't take too much offence to me calling you thick. You are, clearly, but as long as you aren't thick AND Jon snow, I don't mind

glad you feel better and yes, the evidence on this thread ALL points towards me being thick. so no, none taken.

and I assume this John Snow character is some sort of wanker

and I assume this John Snow character is some sort of wanker

That's an understatement. He was deliriously stupid, ill-informed, mendacious and at times appeared to be genuinely mentally ill.

I'm not saying you seemed to be all of those things, but then he wasn't all of those things all of the time either.

He was fun to ridicule though, I'll give him that.

That's an understatement. He was deliriously stupid, ill-informed, mendacious and at times appeared to be genuinely mentally ill.

I'm not saying you seemed to be all of those things, but then he wasn't all of those things all of the time either.

He was fun to ridicule though, I'll give him that.

sounds like a toffee.

I have to report one who was, frankly, just not trying.

This morning I had a Bluenose taxi driver who engaged me in a reasonable, intelligent football conversation. He even expressed respect for Rafa and disgust at the way Suarez has been treated in this country.

(I think the Mayans predicted this.)

I have to report one who was, frankly, just not trying.

This morning I had a Bluenose taxi driver who engaged me in a reasonable, intelligent football conversation. He even expressed respect for Rafa and disgust at the way Suarez has been treated in this country.

(I think the Mayans predicted this.)

We're onto you, you murdering Bluenose scumbag. You've killed AoT, hid his body is in your boot, and you're typing that on his laptop.

You should have sat in his cab saying you are a PA for Bill Gates and he wanted to buy Everton but big Gay Bill told him no because he had never got the bike up to the ground and stood in the boys pen.

As a religous man of sorts I feel uncomfortable with your views on Mr Kenwright , or as you refer to him in your blasphemy as "Big Gay Bill" .

May I remind you that there was once such a man,a holy man, who was the custodian of a wooden edifice,full of dumb animals awaiting iminent destruction.Bring it on.

As a religous man of sorts I feel uncomfortable with your views on Mr Kenwright , or as you refer to him in your blasphemy as "Big Gay Bill" .

May I remind you that there was once such a man,a holy man, who was the custodian of a wooden edifice,full of dumb animals awaiting iminent destruction.Bring it on.

Mr Kenwright's just super, thank's for asking.

You should have sat in his cab saying you are a PA for Bill Gates and he wanted to buy Everton but big Gay Bill told him no because he had never got the bike up to the ground and stood in the boys pen.

I was taking a trolley back to HSS Hire in Bootle. I could have explained that we need it to carry Mr Gates' wallet.