You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Merry Christmas

melons

35 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

You wouldn't wanna see.....

I wasn’t asking sexually - I just wanted to caption them and put them on Twitter.

However, as Vald says, after the Susan Boyle Sexual Fantasyathon I wouldn’t put it past a few people on here to get excited.

Sat in my mother and father’s. Two mid 80 year olds who’ve spent the entire time bickering. My brother has delayed arrival from 1pm to 2pm because of heavy traffic - but usually code for giving his wife time to calm down after she’s kicked off about something. All I want to do is watch the match with a beer.

Ive already told them that next year I’m going to the local carvery alone. Or even getting a takeaway from a carvery and going to sit off at the waterfront. Bollocks to all of this shit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hope you all had a great day.

Had a brilliant time at Casa Stouff, up at 0500 with the kids for presents and a couple of mimosas. 

Banging dinner, few vinos, chrimbo films and some card games.

Absolutely amazing presents as well, finally got a copy of Larousse Gastranomique which I've been coveting for some time.

Leftovers, footy and more wine today. Afternoon is gonna be board games.

Get in. X

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Hope you all had a great day.

Had a brilliant time at Casa Stouff, up at 0500 with the kids for presents and a couple of mimosas. 

Banging dinner, few vinos, chrimbo films and some card games.

Absolutely amazing presents as well, finally got a copy of Larousse Gastranomique which I've been coveting for some time.

Leftovers, footy and more wine today. Afternoon is gonna be board games.

Get in. X

Merry Christmas, mate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sat in my mother and father’s. Two mid 80 year olds who’ve spent the entire time bickering. My brother has delayed arrival from 1pm to 2pm because of heavy traffic - but usually code for giving his wife time to calm down after she’s kicked off about something. All I want to do is watch the match with a beer.

Ive already told them that next year I’m going to the local carvery alone. Or even getting a takeaway from a carvery and going to sit off at the waterfront. Bollocks to all of this shit.

Is there nothing you can do about this, legally, mate? Like find them in contempt or something?

On 12/12/2023 at 11:04, Captain Turdseye said:

I couldn’t think of a single thing to buy for my ten year old but then I had a brainwave a couple of days back. Thought back to when we were at my sister’s a few weeks ago and my niece had a fold-up air hockey table that Turdsette wouldn’t leave alone. Found it on offer at Argos. Job done. Very pleased with myself. 

Upside is she’s got a surprise ‘big’ present to open which is boss for her and boss for us to watch her open. Downside is I’m gonna have to pretend to be shit at air hockey for the next few months at least. 

On 13/12/2023 at 18:13, an tha said:

Good price that.

Not sure it folds down though so swerving it - and £175 price tag a bit stiff.

It doesn’t fold down. Fuck sake. 

She’s made up with it though. There’ll be plenty of room for it in her bedroom once I rejig the furniture. 

I keep losing 9-8. Would you believe it. 

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She’s made up with it though. There’ll be plenty of room for it in her bedroom once I rejig the furniture. 

Wait until you find out (in a couple of years time) that she was desperately trying to let you win but you kept on fucking it up.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fuck that. I was like competitive dad with my lad, if I could smash him 9-0 at something, whatever his age, I would. It gives them back bone.

He's on Prozac now, cant hold down a job or relationship and has an embarrassing tick but he fucking thanks me.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Merry Christmas, fellow Reds.

We're having ours on the 29th because Covid decided to shit on us from a great height. Wife tested positive on 23rd at night but had been feeling shitty for a few days. I had a "sudden cold" and tested negative. Felt a bit shitty on CE wife still tested positive and I was negative. We both went to bed on CE night feeling shitty and had an awful night of no sleep. Rough as arseholes all Christmas Day, I had the same symptoms as @Chris. Pair of us got up today feeling better but certainly not 100%.

No doubt we got nailed by something in that fucking germ pit, Bull & Royal, in Preston. I knew we should've gone down the "Student End" (Friargate).

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ah i thought it didn't but didn't want to say too much

Good work on the 9-8 losses, always make them work just hard enough to feel they really won!!

7 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

We're having ours on the 29th because Covid decided to shit on us from a great height. Wife tested positive on 23rd at night but had been feeling shitty for a few days. I had a "sudden cold" and tested negative. Felt a bit shitty on CE wife still tested positive and I was negative. We both went to bed on CE night feeling shitty and had an awful night of no sleep. Rough as arseholes all Christmas Day, I had the same symptoms as @Chris. Pair of us got up today feeling better but certainly not 100%.

No doubt we got nailed by something in that fucking germ pit, Bull & Royal, in Preston. I knew we should've gone down the "Student End" (Friargate).

Feel better soon mate. If it's any consolation, I've felt loads better this afternoon after another rough morning.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, A Red said:

Fuck that. I was like competitive dad with my lad, if I could smash him 9-0 at something, whatever his age, I would. It gives them back bone.

He's on Prozac now, cant hold down a job or relationship and has an embarrassing tick but he fucking thanks me.

With your lad, of course. I used to demolish the boy at everything and if he ever got good I’d lose interest in it. 

My youngest daughter is a bad loser though. If we play FIFA and I go 1-0 up, if I dare to offer any advice she gets such a face on that we both end up sitting there angry.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Hope you're better soon. I had covid Christmas 2020. It was when you legally had to isolate. I still worked in retail so my ten day isolation meant I missed the worst time at work and food shopping with the Mrs. I was allowed out on Xmas day. 

I quite like Christmas it's just the lead up I don't like so it was a brilliant one for me.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She’s made up with it though. There’ll be plenty of room for it in her bedroom once I rejig the furniture because I’m a massive Tory cunt with a huge mansion, and you are all dirty little lefty woke povs living in filthy hovels. My garden shed is bigger than most of your houses.

Vive Le Trump! Vive Le Bojo!

Never forget this, TLW. Never forget.

• Upvote 1

In-laws to-be invited us all out to their family home in a small town about an hour outside Paris for Christmas. Just what our family needed after mum's passing in June. Half of the in-laws are Brazilian and the other half are French, it has been an amazing week immersing ourselves in their different cultures and traditions.

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël and Feliz Natal to all! I wish you all a healthy 2024 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5