You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

I need to get to Crowethorne in the Cotswolds next Friday after 14 00 return on Sunday anytime to Warrington. I heard there are some cancelation sites that do dirt cheap tickets please help. I can afford to get there fo more but preferably id like to get there and back as cheap as possible thanks guys. Ill rep all that can help.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy Cheap Train Tickets Online - Save up to 80% - redspottedhanky.com

^ This seems to be the kind of website you're talking about, although it doesn't seem to have the locations you require. It might be for more major cities.

EDIT:

Found a few more nut they all seem to be along the same lines, nothing as specific as what you are looking for:

trainline: buy cheap train tickets, get UK train times & fares - book seats online

RAILEASY.CO.UK || NATIONAL RAIL TICKETS & INFORMATION - SAVE UP TO 80% NOW

Guest ShoePiss
1. Google

2. Search for "uk cheap train tickets"

3. Enter

e.g.

trainline: buy cheap train tickets, get UK train times & fares - book seats online

Now, down to business. What madcap caper is bringing you to The Cotswolds?

Something low key like a group of venture capitalists have chosen Simon to create a restaurant from the ground up. He already has experience of menu creation, costing and sourcing so it's the next logical step.

1. Google

2. Search for "uk cheap train tickets"

3. Enter

e.g.

Now, down to business. What madcap caper is bringing you to The Cotswolds?

Tried that one minute tells me it 52 now it says 89. And i have a trial at the Dial House Hotel Restaurant.

Tried that one minute tells me it 52 now it says 89. And i have a trial at the Dial House Hotel Restaurant.

Well you're doing better than me, all I'm getting is "invalid station".

It presume you rang your local station and just asked them what's the best deal they can give you?

And best of luck with the trial.

Edit: If you google "dial house" this is the first image that comes up-

humanure.jpg

Well you're doing better than me, all I'm getting is "invalid station".

It presume you rang your local station and just asked them what's the best deal they can give you?

And best of luck with the trial.

Edit: If you google "dial house" this is the first image that comes up-

It's Called

"The Dial House" http://www.dialhousehotel.com/

Firstly, I'm worried because this place is about 5 minutes from my cousin's house and somewhere I know she's been to eat.

Secondly, use National Rail's website to find the nearest station by using the postcode, Kingham is the nearest station.

Then use RAILEASY.CO.UK || NATIONAL RAIL TICKETS & INFORMATION - SAVE UP TO 80% NOW for the cheapest fare.

Firstly, I'm worried because this place is about 5 minutes from my cousin's house and somewhere I know she's been to eat.

Secondly, use National Rail's website to find the nearest station by using the postcode, Kingham is the nearest station.

Then use RAILEASY.CO.UK || NATIONAL RAIL TICKETS & INFORMATION - SAVE UP TO 80% NOW for the cheapest fare.

I dont think its that one mate the one im going to is postcoaded to Gloucester not Oxfordshire.

Si. Get yourself a cheap motorbike. The world will be your oyster.

Not only will you find your destination upon it, you may well also find yourself.

Under a car? No thanks. haha.

Haha.. You're learning..

Seriously, nothing sucks arse more than having to rely upon public transport. If you have the means or the chance to work something out with getting your own wheels, all of this train shite will be a thing of the past.

I know what your saying but its all yoo expensive.

Moreton In Marsh is the nearest station.

It might be nearest geographically but not in terms of getting from Warrington.

Seriously Simon, go on National Rail's website and use their search and then use other sites to find cheaper tickets. You're going to have to actually do something yourself here.