You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

I knew he had to go after the Newcastle game.

The shit he came out with after the Derby though, when we got played off the park by Everton. " That was the best we have played all season", i nearly smashed my tv up.

He was right though, it was the best we had played and that is the truly depressing thing!

I just wish the takeover by John Henry & NESV/FSG had been completed a few weeks before as they'd have made him walk after the debacle at Woodison.

The Rafa haters deserved Hodgson though. There was no way Christian "Fernando Torres of the financial world" Purslow was going to give the job to someone of the calibre of Kenny Dalglish and we were never going to get Mourinho while there is a hole in my a*se.

If Benitez was to go, it was for someone better. Roy Hodgson was a significant backward step, the first time in my living memory that we removed/sacked a manager and replaced him with an inferior model (it's also worth noting that this is the first time Everton have had a better manager than us in living memory).

This is a decision that not for the genius of Kenny Dalglish could have been resulted in terminal regression.

He's been sucking the cock of his master to ensure there is no fee.

Hargreaves' contract expired this summer and he wasn't offered a new one. If Whiskeynose got any special favours regardless, then we can confirm Roy has lost it completely.

"I would rather hope that, if I was ever going to be offered the England job, it would be with the backing of the important people," Hodgson said. "That would be the media, who represent the fans and, of course, the fans. Otherwise it's very difficult for anyone who takes the job because, even if you've got the competence and you are maybe the 'right person', you need to be perceived as the right person. And the perception of my Liverpool appointment was not right and, as a result, you end up paying for it."

West Brom manager Roy Hodgson admits interest in England job | Football | guardian.co.uk

1) The media represent the fans? Tit. Also you notice he places the media actually ahead of the fans in terms of importance.

2) It wasn't perception you utter fucking twat. You weren't fit to polish the previous managers trophy's.

Fucking bad blert.

Looks like the old fool is about to offer Hargreaves a deal. He must be using pootube as his key scouting tool.

No, it's the old Steve Bruce\Harry Redknapp\Roy Hodgson\Alan Pardew\Sam Allardyce\you name it logic that dictates that any player who played under Ferguson is automatically great.

And people wonder how it's so easy for the mancs to get rid of their deadwood. There's a whole bunch of PL managers always queuing up to take their rejects off them.

I got negged in this thread for calling him a cunt.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/97331-roy-hodgson-not-cunt.html#post2577678

As soon as a saw him yesterday i had to physically restrain myself from smashing the TV. The old oxygen thief should just shut up, buy poulsen & brad jones, then fuck off the old owl faced cunt.

I just don't understand why he won't buy Poulsen.

He was so eager to bring him in last year, obviously he must rate him as a top player.

I just don't get, with all his 35 years of experience, you would think having identified Christian Poulsen as a top target last year he would be keen on bringing him to West Brom this year.

Very odd!

"It was a job I had to accept, albeit knowing that I would be going in there, to some extent, on the back foot because a takeover was in the offing and I wasn't the fans' choice and the guy who wanted the job and who was passed over for me, was the fans' choice.

"Everyone knows that. In the fans' eyes Kenny should have been given the job in the first place, but wasn't. But it was an interesting experience and all the things that don't destroy you, make you stronger."

He's speaking as if we did more damage to him than he did to us.

He brought in a bunch of absolutely shite players, some of the worst to have graced Anfield whom we're now having troubles getting rid of, he left us in 12th place and got a 7m quid pay off for his trouble, and he's spinning the "What doesn't destroy you makes you stronger" line? What the fuck are you on about?

Really gets my blood boiling this guy. Absolute horrible cunt of a man.