Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 400 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

4 minutes ago, moof said:

Denmark is pissing itself laughing at him 

Yep. He is just behind aRdja in the "hahahaha you cunt" stakes over there. 

US President Donald Trump has cancelled a state visit to Denmark after the nation's prime minister said Greenland was not for sale to the US.

The president was scheduled to visit on 2 September, at the invitation of Denmark's Queen Margrethe II.

Then last week Mr Trump suggested the US was interested in buying Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory.

Danish PM Mette Frederiksen described the suggestion as "absurd" and said she hoped Mr Trump was not being serious.

That'll learn 'em...

It's alright we will probably sell him the Falklands, Shetland and the Orknies plus the Crown, Tower of London for about £3.50 come November 

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

It's alright we will probably sell him the Falklands, Shetland and the Orknies plus the Crown, Tower of London for about £3.50 come November 

Nah, sell the Malvinas to the Argentinians and watch Farridges head explode!

4 hours ago, cloggypop said:

He can do what he wants. He's the second coming of God. 

ECfbvpvX4AAmRVd?format=jpg&name=small

Only one of Trumps biggest followers. Fucking nuke every one of the cunts. Horrible bastards and fuck Israel too. 

Wayne-Allyn-Root-620x370.jpg

Conservative radio host and former Illinois US Rep. Joe Walsh will challenge President Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination in 2020, he announced Sunday.

"I'm going to run for president," Walsh said on ABC's "This Week," also telling host George Stephanopoulos, "I'm going to do whatever I can. I don't want him (Trump) to win. The country cannot afford to have him win. If I'm not successful, I'm not voting for him."

The natives are getting restless