You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

I thought after I posted I don’t understand a lot of what they come up with. 

That bloke cracking eggs on his head while ranting about Klopp seems fairly rational in comparison to some of the utter bollocks.

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Anyone listened to it? I've got it lined up on my podcasts. Maguire is normally all over Everton like a rash, he loves them and despises us. 

It’s only a few minutes long that clip, well worth a listen.

Apparently Everton’s press office are now referred to as ‘chemical Ali’ in media circles. Funny.

• Upvote 2

Difficult day for their supporters today - they need to get something against their bezzies - be some conflicted bloos today.

I am sure that if they get twatted though, they'll soon find solace in the defeat strengthening their 'man utd are above liverpool' joy.

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

Difficult day for their supporters today - they need to get something against their bezzies - be some conflicted bloos today.

I am sure that if they get twatted though, they'll soon find solace in the defeat strengthening their 'man utd are above liverpool' joy.

It’s a difficult one for us. I don’t want United getting top 4 but I’d much rather the other thing happening to our bitter ballbag friends.

10 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’s a difficult one for us. I don’t want United getting top 4 but I’d much rather the other thing happening to our bitter ballbag friends.

Absolute no brainer for me.

Mancs win.

The shite getting relegated is pretty much the only realistic joy left in this season - the mancs getting top 4 is pretty much nailed on IMO and i am just not arsed about them getting it anyway.

• Upvote 5

I’m in Manchester for MPF this weekend and gone to Wetherspoon by our apartments for some breakkie (update will be coming) and there’s a few Evertonians in here.

this one is warning a subbuteo Everton hoodie. I have a subbuteo Liverpool T-shirt and I think it’s boss. It’s Mo’s goal against Watford where he put about 6 people on their arse before scoring.

this eveton one “celebrates” big dunc.

3 iconic moments. Lifting their only trophy in a lifetime. Grabbing a bloke by the throat. Standing in a suit in the rain. legend.

14A6D2A1-E19E-4369-93C2-2B887E9C173C.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’m in Manchester for MPF this weekend and gone to Wetherspoon by our apartments for some breakkie (update will be coming) and there’s a few Evertonians in here.

this one is warning a subbuteo Everton hoodie. I have a subbuteo Liverpool T-shirt and I think it’s boss. It’s Mo’s goal against Watford where he put about 6 people on their arse before scoring.

3 iconic moments. Lifting their only trophy in a lifetime. Grabbing a bloke by the throat. Standing in a suit in the rain. legend.

Who’s in the suit? Dyche?? If it’s him, why the fuck is that iconic? Oh shit I’ve fallen in to the trap haven’t I? Of trying to understand them.

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Who’s in the suit? Dyche?? If it’s him, why the fuck is that iconic? Oh shit I’ve fallen in to the trap haven’t I? Of trying to understand them.

All 3 are Ferguson. He stood in the rain without a coat once. It was so manly.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Looks like Bellew 

37 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

All 3 are Ferguson. He stood in the rain without a coat once. It was so manly.

Oh shit so it is. Sorry I was a bit slow.  Was assuming iconic moments were in some way historically significant. 

Fucks sake! Today is the first time I’ve wanted the mancs to win since 2005 and they’ve started Harry Maguire.