You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The dilemma that Everton fans have,but they refuse to accept is this. If the 'big' clubs ( I measure this on trophies or at least cup finals and or consistent European qualification) decided to form an even smaller English Super League or, even the smaller clubs such as Burnley,Norwich,et al said 'fuck this,we cant compete so lets join the Football League' the Ev are stuck between two stools. They've outspent a few of the bigger teams yet the results of that leave them no better off than the Burnley and Norwich level teams. So they either finish at the bottom of the Super League or flounder in the middle of the Football League breakaway league. It's hilarious. 

5 hours ago, Trumo said:

The left one is Dunny Van De Beek.

The one on the left is Alex Young I think , a forward from the 60's who I believe was even rated by our own fans ( certainly by my dad anyway ). My wife is actually named after him as her dad was convinced he was due a lad after 3 girls so he tweaked Alexander to Alexandra once he was frustrated again. Unfortunately she is no golden vision any more ( one for the oldies ).

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The one on the left is Alex Young I think , a forward from the 60's who I believe was even rated by our own fans ( certainly by my dad anyway ). My wife is actually named after him as her dad was convinced he was due a lad after 3 girls so he tweaked Alexander to Alexandra once he was frustrated again. Unfortunately she is no golden vision any more ( one for the oldies ).

Oh yeah Alex Young was an excellent player rightly named ,as you say, the golden vision.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

***Road Closure*** 

Goodison Road is closed until 7PM this evening due to an organised Fox hunt taking place by the Tory Evertonians in the area 

Please Avoid

0712A162-EF80-4424-A60C-2DCF4E8FF8C3.png

Fake. The hunt would never be allowed to wear red jackets.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Filming your team conceding a goal at the match is Kopite behaviour.

That's a thing of beauty in every way.  Filming an Everton corner, in the hope that they'll score, then keep filming to catch the raised finger, the "TWAT!" and the steward calmly picking up the shite that they throw. What's not to love?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1