You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I’ve just unfollowed someone I’ve known for 30 years as he was calling Klopp a nazi German adolph, writing that his dad was a parra and fought in the war etc. unbelievable levels of hatred which a psychiatrist would probably diagnose as an outer expression of inner loathing.  I’ve also muted a few for the usual anti Kopite shit. Toxic fuckers. 

1 hour ago, Peter Cormack said:

Dyche played a blinder yesterday, they were coping well after Ashley Old went, but things started falling apart when he went ultra defensive and brought on Keane and Patterson. But if Ibou had got a second yellow they would have won easily……it‘s Everton logic

They'd have gone on to win the title, next year's European Cup and would have dominated football for decades to come.

Dyche is secretly made up Pawson didn’t send Konate off (it looked like Van Dijk was last man, not that I’ve seen it back) as he’d have nothing to hide behind at 10 v 10, would have had to be seen going for it and I think we’d have scored two more on the break. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I couldn't get past the 1st minute. What exactly are they up in arms about? Their only complaint they can have is the konate incident? No Young's red card or the pen? So they're getting wound up about one yellow card?  

And if one foul that they think should have been a yellow card isn't evidence of a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Ha. 

I just can't wrap my head around how they feel hard done by. Konate a yellow debatable and that's it! That's all. They where lucky Young didn't go earlier and Diaz didn't get a pen.  They are shit but they'll stay up because of anti football and 3 shitter sides.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Being an Evertonian should be classed as a mental illness.

20231021_211956.jpg

Palmed off that hovel is a good way of not saying evicted. Mind you that's the same bunch saying the built Anfield

Anfield in 1894/95

image-3-for-archive-pictures-of-anfield-football-ground-home-of-liverpool-fc-gallery-299836856.jpg