You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

André Villas Boas (Manager)

Roger Hunt

Guest davelfc

Brings the number of managers sacked while at a club to 4 for torres now. But what a fucking joke of a club, anyone would be mad or very greedy to take on that shit job.

Wonder who is taking over?

I still think he is a decent young manager,the dressing holds to much sway there and untill it dealt with they are fucked(not that I'm complsing).

What they need is a man with over 35 years of experience to steady the ship.

Wonder who is taking over?

I still think he is a decent young manager,the dressing holds to much sway there and untill it dealt with they are fucked(not that I'm complsing).

What they need is a man with over 35 years of experience to steady the ship.

Di Matteo until the end of the season.

7th I reckon.

His high tempo and fast passing style of play was never going to work with those players.

Watch them win a couple of games and the press to start creaming themselves over good ole Frank and Mongo, but in the long term they are fucked.

I'm not sure if he is or if the media are being fed shite from the names in the dressing room and they have been putting pressure on.

Wrong job for him imo

I recall a post match interview where he slated Paul Lambert for a difference of opinion, he has a massive chip on his shoulder and needs a fucking halls soother down his throat.

One of the most highly rated young managers out there.

And people want us to look beyond Kenny... look at Chelsea and see what your childish impatience gets you.

Hes a decent manager i think.

He needs a team of younger players to work with.

He also didn't waste £80mill on shyte.

He was never gonna win over a bunch of retards that were still texting Maureen after games.

Although i heard he tried Miereles as a holding mid, so that would not have helped.

I would be surprised if Benitez is not a strong candidate given this supposed obsession with the CL.... and the small matter of rediscovering the form of Roman's pet project.

I'm not sure it would be a wise move by Rafa to take over Chelsea. That said, at some point it should sink in with Roman that firing your manager every season doesn't really get you anywhere.

I recall a post match interview where he slated Paul Lambert for a difference of opinion, he has a massive chip on his shoulder and needs a fucking halls soother down his throat.

Could well be a twat,I have not watched many of the interviews but I wonder how much of it was just a case of getting fed up with the media shit and knowing that half his players are acting like cunts as he was trying to change things.