You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

André Villas Boas (Manager)

Roger Hunt

Guest ShoePiss
8330651.jpg

"Another Rafa thread.?! Wow, I can't wait to see how this one goes.!"

Yeah what should happen is that dickheads should be allowed to say whatever shite they want about Rafa with impunity.

Saying Rafa was crying about money when the pair of twats were bleeding the club dry is the fucking gutter. Seriously, rock bottom.

Guest ShoePiss
Do you think Kenny will win us a European cup, an FA cup and get us into Europe every season bar one, and manage a second place finish in the league?

Because he won't

That isnt to say Benitez didn't do enough mad things to merit getting the boot in his last 18 months as manager, but let's not kid ourselves that Kenny is going to win the league or get number 6

I don't know and I've no clue why you're asking me. I didn't see the European cup coming when it did...

hahaha tool!

so a manager cries about wanting money for players from owners that are bleeding the club dry and you think that's a bad thing? serious bellends on this site.

Oh dear the point being there was no money and he was crying out for money from day 1 when he was getting it.

He got 20 million spunked it on a cripple from Italy.His attitude in interviews in his final season were a fucking joke,as you could see he didnt give a fuck.

Bleeding the club dry they were and what was Rafas golden handshake then?

In his last season especially he was wank and yes he did get us to europe each season,but if city had there owners they have now,you still think he would.

He won two cups in his first two seasons and the first of those was with the squad he was basically left.

Yes he was a great tactician in Europe nobody questions that but pricks like you see him as some messiah which he was far from.

Guest ShoePiss
Oh dear the point being there was no money and he was crying out for money from day 1 when he was getting it.

He got 20 million spunked it on a cripple from Italy.His attitude in interviews in his final season were a fucking joke,as you could see he didnt give a fuck.

In his last season especially he was wank and yes he did get us to europe each season,but if city had there owners they have now,you still think he would.

He won two cups in his first two seasons and the first of those was with the squad he was basically left.

Yes he was a great tactician in Europe nobody questions that but pricks like you see him as some messiah which he was far from.

The terms of his contract.

Do you think Kenny will win us a European cup, an FA cup and get us into Europe every season bar one, and manage a second place finish in the league?

Because he won't

That isnt to say Benitez didn't do enough mad things to merit getting the boot in his last 18 months as manager, but let's not kid ourselves that Kenny is going to win the league or get number 6

I think there is a big possibility Kenny will win as many trophies in his first full season back here as Rafa did in his 6 seasons in charge and I doubt he will go 4 years without a trophy and still cling onto his job like Glen Close.

I think there is a big possibility Kenny will win as many trophies in his first full season back here as Rafa did in his 6 seasons in charge and I doubt he will go 4 years without a trophy and still cling onto his job like Glen Close.

As welcome as the Carling Cup win was, please tell me you didn't just compare it in equal terms to winning the European Cup?

And Kenny hasn't spunked £20m on shite?

Not only did we win a European Cup under the man, we also reached the Final of another European Cup, the Semi Finals of another, the quarter finals of another, won a UEFA Super Cup, an FA Cup, were runners up in the FIFA Club World Cup, runners up in the Carling Cup against an ace Chelsea team, came 2nd in the league, came 3rd in the league, and along the way we beat Barca over two legs, beat Real Madrid 4-0, beat Besiktas 8-0, beat Birmingham 7-0, beat Derby 6-0, beat Porto 4-1, beat United 4-1 at theirs, beat Inter Milan home and away, and along the way he bought us Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Mascherano, Alonso, Kuyt and Torres...but you'd still rather measure his ability based on the Aquilani transfer...it says a lot more about you than it does him.

Is Rafas payoff more or less what we're now paying Carragher to warm the bench? What is it, £80,000 per week? And that nice Gerrard fella who injured himself again for England the other night, he's popular in Liverpool too. I bet those Gerrard 8 shirts fly out of the shops in China this Summer, he'll always be a money-spinner, our talismanic 31 year old penalty taker.

Because he won't

So you're in the "Thanks for the carling cup, now fuck off" camp then?

I would like to hear why Silverlining believes we won't win the league or Champions League under Kenny.

Because he hasn't won any European Cup ever, or reached a European final, as manager.

And as for the league, he hasn't won that for nearly two decades, and we won't be in the Top 4 this year either, partly because we have spent 70m on some not very good players.

So we need about 4 new players, a central midfielder, striker, winger and attacking midfielder

And we won't get them.

Our league form this season has been appalling

So you're in the "Thanks for the carling cup, now fuck off" camp then?

I said that as a sort of joke, in that I didn't really have any confidence that Benitez would bring us the title. I was right.

I never, ever thought that reappointing Kenny would either.

In fact, I said I'd be delighted if he matched Benitez's record, but he won't

Maybe by 'crying' about it all the time it keeps pressure on the owners?

he got a crippled italian on layaway for €2.5m upfront after selling Alonso for £30m. anyway, old ground. You're clearly a retard so I'm not getting into it.

Just remind this retard what the messiahs problem was with Valencia and why your at it,maybe the problem he had with Inter.

Jesus wept it isnt that hard to see about his i want i want attitude and his spitting his dummy out.

He was using the fans to save his arse over the Klinnsman episode as well and it I honestly think he thought he was unsackable and was bigger than the club.

He has a proven history of being a pain in the arse concerning money.

Maybe by 'crying' about it all the time it keeps pressure on the owners?

he got a crippled italian on layaway for €2.5m upfront after selling Alonso for £30m. anyway, old ground. You're clearly a retard so I'm not getting into it.

And that 2.5 million turned into 17.1 million.Works out at nearly 1 million a game.

Who was it who tried selling Alonso to buy Barry.

Alberto Aquilani

<table cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> Birthdate: 07.07.1984

Birthplace: Rome Italy

Other clubs: Roma, Triestina (loan), Juventus (loan), AC Milan (loan)

Bought from: Roma

Signed for LFC: 17100000 07.08.2009

International debut: 15.11.2006 vs. Turkey

International caps: 21/3 (6/1 at LFC) - 11.11.2011

</td> <td> Liverpool debut: 28.10.2009

Last appearance: 05.08.2010

Debut goal: 15.03.2010

Last goal: 29.04.2010

Contract expiry: 2014

LFC league games/goals: 18 / 1</td></tr></tbody></table>

And that 2.5 million turned into 17.1 million.Works out at nearly 1 million a game.

Alberto Aquilani

Birthdate: 07.07.1984

Liverpool debut: 28.10.2009

LFC league games/goals: 18 / 1

Get to bed soft lad, you've had a few too many lemonade's. Nobody wants this debate again.

Guest the boy

In fact, I said I'd be delighted if he matched Benitez's record, but he won't

I doubt there's a fan who wouldn't be delighted if Dalglish matched Benitez's record in 6 seasons here. For Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs, a European Cup final is the stuff dreams are made of. Rafa got us two.

I would like to hear why Silverlining believes we won't win the league or Champions League under Kenny.

I suppose its because we've signed an awful lot of shite players, on inflated salaries and long contracts. According to our form, we'll struggle to top 60 points this season. Given the amounts we've spent, that's a disgrace.

I was right.

You see, this is a real problem with our support base and and the evolution of the Internet fan. Being some sort of sage is more important than the success of the club.

In relation to your Kenny comments you are taking a self imposed footballing exile as evidence to suggest Kenny wont win the league. He wasn't fucking competing for the fucking thing so lack of success is not relevant in comparison to, say, Roy Hodgson.

Also, the 70m spend from last season has significantly improved our squad. At the end of the cancer and aids ownership and Hodgson management we had the worst squad we have had in decades. Excellent work has been done to clear out the dead wood and free up wages which has been reinvested in players who make an actual contribution to the playing squad. Obviously some of those contributions have not been what we expected, but these guys need time as much as any international signing.

But of course, seeming right in front of a bunch of Internet heads is much more important than the reality of the situation.

You see, this is a real problem with our support base and and the evolution of the Internet fan. Being some sort of sage is more important than the success of the club.

In relation to your Kenny comments you are taking a self imposed footballing exile as evidence to suggest Kenny wont win the league. He wasn't fucking competing for the fucking thing so lack of success is not relevant in comparison to, say, Roy Hodgson.

Also, the 70m spend from last season has significantly improved our squad. At the end of the cancer and aids ownership and Hodgson management we had the worst squad we have had in decades. Excellent work has been done to clear out the dead wood and free up wages which has been reinvested in players who make an actual contribution to the playing squad. Obviously some of those contributions have not been what we expected, but these guys need time as much as any international signing.

But of course, seeming right in front of a bunch of Internet heads is much more important than the reality of the situation.

Great post, Xherdan.

I doubt there's a fan who wouldn't be delighted if Dalglish matched Benitez's record in 6 seasons here. For Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs, a European Cup final is the stuff dreams are made of. Rafa got us two.

Delighted with two trophies in 6 seasons?

I would not be happy at all.

For the European Cup, Kenny does not have the advantage Rafa did with being in charge of us in Englands golden age in Europe where every manager who managed a top four club reached the semi final and every club reached the final.

Interesting if true, what is Rafa waiting for I wonder?

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Well, he did say he'd never take a job at one of our rivals, but as that reflects well on him and makes him a man of his word, that possibility is unspeakable and has to be dismissed.

Alberto Aquilani

<table cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> Birthdate: 07.07.1984

</td> <td> Liverpool debut: 28.10.2009

LFC league games/goals: 18 / 1</td></tr></tbody></table>

as far as I'm aware it wasn't Alberto Aquilani who tried to sell Alonso to sign Barry