You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

André Villas Boas (Manager)

Roger Hunt

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rafa was a problem and he had to go, learn to live with it.

Maybe you should learn that you're not the arbiter of truth. Other people see it differently from your version of events, mainly because they don't ignore the facts that interfere with the cursory assessment that they've chosen to believe.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
According to Sean Ingle on Football Weekly, Rafa was offered the Chelsea job last week and turned it down.

I wonder if this is to do with what was floating around the net about him being offered the job,but only till the end of the season.

Thats what I seen,he was to be a stop gap till the return of the overcoat.

Chelsea is the antithesis of the type of club suited to Rafa as a manager.

He needs to be given time, and needs to be given the confidence to build his project over a few years. From 04 to the team that was awesome and went so close in 09, he needs time to develop his squad and style. I still stand by his Valencia side being one of the best I've seen play at Anfield.

I think Spurs would be ideal for him once Arry fucks off. Good chairman who backs his manager with solid funds, and already a very good squad to work with but one who are still lacking that final dimension to become a great side. They've also never done anything in Europe which happens to be his strong point.

I could see him having success at WHL.

Guest ShoePiss
I'd love to seem him back here with the current owners backing him.

Things were going good until those cunts started bleeding the club dry.

Excuse me we have Kenny Dalglish as manager.

I don't think fans of many english clubs would want Rafa.

I think he would be really good but the press and sky slammed him and that sways a lot of people.

I think he could make spurs a force in europe and he may get them regular top 4 finishes and even a challenge here and there

And he's gonna be our manager forever and ever!

People really need to move on from Benitez.

Really.

Why do they? He's a hugely successful manager who's last few seasons with us were dogged by behind-the-scenes fighting. He loves the club, loves the city, and loves the fans. He's one of the few people that stood up to Ferguson.

If Kenny resigned in the morning, Rafa would be my first choice to replace him.

I don't think fans of many english clubs would want Rafa.

I think he would be really good but the press and sky slammed him and that sways a lot of people.

This.

Redknapp, AVB and Mancini aren't fit to lace Rafa's boots.

This.

Redknapp, AVB and Mancini aren't fit to lace Rafa's boots.

Maybe another way to look at it is neither Man City,Spurs or Chelsea wanted him.

As good as was for a few seasons,he was also bad for a couple to.

He needs to choose his next club carefully as his stock is plummeting daily.

You have to remember when taking Rafa on,your taking his stubborn and I want I want attitude with it.

The main problem I ended up with him apart from his seemingly I dont give a fuck attitude in his last season was,his I want I want more money for players knowing how fucking skint we were at the time.

People only seem to remember the cup wins with him and conveniently forget about his constant crying for money.

Do you think Kenny will win us a European cup, an FA cup and get us into Europe every season bar one, and manage a second place finish in the league?

Because he won't

That isnt to say Benitez didn't do enough mad things to merit getting the boot in his last 18 months as manager, but let's not kid ourselves that Kenny is going to win the league or get number 6

Maybe another way to look at it is neither Man City,Spurs or Chelsea wanted him.

You have to remember when taking Rafa on,your taking his stubborn and I want I want attitude with it.

The main problem I ended up with him apart from his seemingly I dont give a fuck attitude in his last season was,his I want I want more money for players knowing how fucking skint we were at the time.

People only seem to remember the cup wins with him and conveniently forget about his constant crying for money.

hahaha tool!

so a manager cries about wanting money for players from owners that are bleeding the club dry and you think that's a bad thing? serious bellends on this site.

Wankers to a man.

hahaha tool!

so a manager cries about wanting money for players from owners that are bleeding the club dry and you think that's a bad thing? serious bellends on this site.

To be fair he has a point about the disgraceful conduct of the fans in choosing to remember istanbul over the manager asking for more money to make the team better.