You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same eleven as Sunday:

Reina, Kelly, Konchesky, Skrtel, Carragher, Lucas, Meireles, Gerrard, Maxi, Torres, Kuyt

Subs: Hansen, Jovanovic, Ngog, Spearing, Poulsen, Shelvey, Eccleston.

0-3.. Nando Maxi Nando

That is an utterly pointless post, because everyone already knows the lineup and you gave us your prediction already. Also, sort out your punctuation.

Also, welcome.

It's quite funny that Hodgson gets slated for being negative and defensive and then is also criticised for not selecting any defenders for the bench!

I can understand the concerns though in all honesty. We know that Kyrgiakos is not available and I guess that Aurelio is injured again? Johnson too, was touch and go for tonight, so maybe that explains the lack of options in defence.

In all fairness RB, if the same team can't snot these after what they did to chelsea there's something very wrong.

Taking nothing away from our performance I thought Chelsea were bad. I think it will be a tougher game tonight but the Reds will still prevail by a one goal margin.

If he's on a pay per play deal then it's not too big an issue really.

Aurelio is not on a pay-as-you-play deal though, is he? He refused that option and was given a proper 2 year contract over the summer when we had a rethink (ie realised we had no money for transfers!). Maybe it's a pay-as-you-lie-on-the-physio's-couch-deal?

Don't have a good feeling about tonight - too much complacency on here. Wigan at home on their day can cause problems.