You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Name of the day goes to....

Fugitive

funny...but football on the GF, fug ?

That does not count as a violation due to the subject being the name of somebody working on the Commonwealth games. At no time was that shit game referred to.

It's like if someone takes a photo and someone is the background is wearing a shirt from that dirty sport we don't speak of. It is not punishable.

That does not count as a violation due to the subject being the name of somebody working on the Commonwealth games. At no time was that shit game referred to.

It's like if someone takes a photo and someone is the background is wearing a shirt from that dirty sport we don't speak of. It is not punishable.

totally understand and agree.

just somewhat ironic, in your case.

It's trouble when they use the accents in English. Coke becomes cock and halls become holes. There's trouble when trying to order drinks for a wedding I tellz ya.

I see your point, but not when the usual options are "Cork", "Pani" or "Proot Jooz". If you go to a Sikh wedding you also get "Bisky", "Bells", "Bleck Lebel" or "Bookardee".

That's a whole people-from-the-subcontinent-speaking-English thing. Let's call it the "bud bud ding ding" syndrome. So "village" becomes "willage", and "welcome" becomes "velcome". Try getting them to say "Volkswagen" to see what I mean. And anyway, you said you're from around that part of the world, so for all I know, you also have a "bud bud ding ding" twang.

Anyway, funny names? How about Roger Boyes from the following.

Vienna Boys’ Choir caught up in sex abuse scandals -Times Online

I see your point, but not when the usual options are "Cork", "Pani" or "Proot Jooz". If you go to a Sikh wedding you also get "Bisky", "Bells", "Bleck Lebel" or "Bookardee".

That's a whole people-from-the-subcontinent-speaking-English thing. Let's call it the "bud bud ding ding" syndrome. So "village" becomes "willage", and "welcome" becomes "velcome". Try getting them to say "Volkswagen" to see what I mean. And anyway, you said you're from around that part of the world, so for all I know, you also have a "bud bud ding ding" twang.

Anyway, funny names? How about Roger Boyes from the following.

Vienna Boys’ Choir caught up in sex abuse scandals -Times Online

Fucks Sake Trumo.........

Nearly got kicked out of a meeting for pissing myself at that!

And shouldn't it be Gujarati......