You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Sorry - I meant lazy, thick, stupid and evil.

Tonight's death match: a giant tube of metal on wheels versus a flake of snow. Who wins? Well, you'll never guess...

Underfunded services so what would you expect?  Maybe the workers could strike about it, but you don't like that either...

"evil" is quite amazing when they've briefly suspended services because of dangerous ice on the tracks. 

Translated as "I'm slightly inconvenienced so whoever is responsible is thick, lazy, evil and stupid just like those strikers trying to get better working conditions and lifestyles for their loved ones" 

EDIT: To be fair to @Strontium  Its freezing, It's Friday night. I'd be fucking raging. I'd be on the rant thred with a 4 paragrapher. If I had twitter I'd also tweet them and threaten their existence. Echo comments section the lot. Snarling every cunt that walked or stood near me and if they happened to be chewing anything .....

God I fucking hate public transport sometimes. I'm pro SD here. 

46 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Sorry - I meant lazy, thick, stupid and evil.

Tonight's death match: a giant tube of metal on wheels versus a flake of snow. Who wins? Well, you'll never guess...

It's a wee bit ironic that you're accusing other people of laziness when you can't even be arsed to stretch beyond the same witless knee-jerk take that every Daily Mail gobshite has been farting out for decades.

I swear TheBitch never used to be such an absolute bastard. He’s getting mean in his old age. 

I’ve been pontificating on local Facebook pages about these Warm Hubs in our town for a little while now, trying to draw people’s attention to the clusterfuck the Tories have made of this area and the country in general. 

My bird is off work Monday and Wednesday so I’ll have the car. Now that it’s absolutely freezing I’m gonna go down to them and take loads of old coats, jumpers, hats, gloves, hot water bottles, blankets and duvets to donate. If I do nothing after ranting about it online I’d be nothing more than a virtue signaller. 

It’ll also free up some much needed space in my wardrobe, so there’s a bit of selfishness in there too. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I swear TheBitch never used to be such an absolute bastard. He’s getting mean in his old age. 

I’ve been pontificating on local Facebook pages about these Warm Hubs in our town for a little while now, trying to draw people’s attention to the clusterfuck the Tories have made of this area and the country in general. 

My bird is off work Monday and Wednesday so I’ll have the car. Now that it’s absolutely freezing I’m gonna go down to them and take loads of old coats, jumpers, hats, gloves, hot water bottles, blankets and duvets to donate. If I do nothing after ranting about it online I’d be nothing more than a virtue signaller. 

It’ll also free up some much needed space in my wardrobe, so there’s a bit of selfishness in there too. 

Old age?!?!?

Carry on like this John, and I’ll crack you with my walking stick, young man. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fucks sake as if being down on your luck is not bad enough you end up dressed like Turdseye 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re into Superdry, aren’t you, mate? They might not want it!