You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Replace him with a good honest hard working English lad.

it does make me laugh how biased our fans are towards local but shite players who try a lot. Spearing and say Lucas could both make the same mistake but one would get encouragement and the other abuse. Its been like that for a while.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
it does make me laugh how biased our fans are towards local but shite players who try a lot. Spearing and say Lucas could both make the same mistake but one would get encouragement and the other abuse. Its been like that for a while.

Maxi, Mascherano, Lucas and Kuyt are all shite. Despite being in the Argentinian, Brazilian and Dutch squads.

Get Parker and Zamora in. Neither are good enough for the England squad but at least they're good honest top pros who can deal with the Premier League.

Eleven tall, strong, quick spastics is what we need.

Who cares if they can't pass the ball?

Fuck off that Aquilani as well.

Loved him as a footballer or loved him as a crazy bastard who looked like a drunk kicking a carrier bag round a car park in the wind?

(yes I did plagiarise that one, not my own work)

I meant the deranged ex-forumite!

Nah, Sissoko's one of my favourite players. Would love to see him back.

If I wanted a great comeback I'd just wipe your mums chin.

That makes no sense.

My mum, who has multipe degrees and is fluent in a number of languages, would outwit a moron like you irrespective of the state of her chin.

Your mum, however, is a big fat thick slut.

That makes no sense.

My mum, who has multipe degrees and is fluent in a number of languages, would outwit a moron like you irrespective of the state of her chin.

Your mum, however, is a big fat thick slut.

I think you've just outed yourself as having the mental age of a 13 year old. Surely you can do better than that? that's embarassing for someone with your number of posts.

I think you've just outed yourself as having the mental age of a 13 year old. Surely you can do better than that? that's embarassing for someone with your number of posts.

Gary, you obviously didn't quite understand the subtle comedy of the reply.

Its probably because your mother is also a big fat thick slut.

Don't be so condescending, you just sound like more of a cunt than usual.

I've read a lot more of your posts on here, your literacy is poor and you come across as very crude.

You sound very mentally challenged.

Hahaha! Brilliant!

I would take umbrage with the poor literacy comment, though.