You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bullshit or Not You decide ?

Baldi

Bullshit or Not ....You Decide  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bullshit or Not ....You Decide

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, he's still at it. He's persistent even if he's full of shit!

11 Jun 2010 11:09:09

And so it begins..

As I said the other day – wait for lunchtime and just after for the beginning of the end for H&G. The news will break SLOWLY – and you might need to read BETWEEN the lines – but it will be there for eagle–eyed viewers.

Remember – Hicks CANNOT deny any more bids because he IS NOT involved. The RBS have REMOVED the owners from the equation because they want LFC sold on. Do not listen to a word Hicks might say – all the £800m and a year away stuff from him is bluff – pure Texas Hold 'Em. THis is a man who has lied constantly about his US franchises and LFC. Hicks is a braggart and is universally disliked across the business world. Trust me on that.

To the person who suggested LFC have been in administration for several weeks – you are close. Whilst NOT in administration – running of the club HAS been taken over for all intents and purposes by RBS. That's why Purslow and then Broughton came in. Purslow to help the Yanks find investment and Broughton after RBS had lost patience with Hicks. That is a fact.

So keep watching Reds, keep the faith and remember what I said. It will begin with a whimper and end with a bang. Enjoy..

That is an intriguing read actually, my understanding was that Broughton's appointment was to diminish the role H&G would play (My feeling was that Hicks' has been acting up to the press to keep his cash cow a bit longer by scaring off buyers).

Still think this particular rumour is bollocks. But if RBS are looking for cash to give themselves more liquid cashflow they could well be muscling in. Whether that means a deal is in place is very doubtful in my mind. But maybe we have some suitors who want to enter due diligence. Not too speculative that.

edit: I suppose the first question to ask is where is Broughton today.

That is an intriguing read actually, my understanding was that Broughton's appointment was to diminish the role H&G would play (My feeling was that Hicks' has been acting up to the press to keep his cash cow a bit longer by scaring off buyers).

Still think this particular rumour is bollocks. But if RBS are looking for cash to give themselves more liquid cashflow they could well be muscling in. Whether that means a deal is in place is very doubtful in my mind. But maybe we have some suitors who want to enter due diligence. Not too speculative that.

I think RBS want their principal back sharpish.

C&A coud well be frozen out from here on in.

We are about to enter second, worldwide financial cluster fuck and RBS want theirs while the gettings good in my view.

I expect movement soon.

Maybe not in the way this fella has described but something could well be going off.

No idea whether it's bullshit or not thought of course I strongly suspect it is.

But why, if it is crap, do people live in this fantasy world? They're always invloved in negotiations or at the right hand of some major player, sad fucks.

Maybe that's harsh actually, it's probably an illness.