You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sick of being Fat

Fowlers God

4 hours ago, cloggypop said:

You can fight Gnasher next time you're in Wales. 

You can fight me next time you're in the Netherlands

You can fight Fuge in Scotland if you are ever smart enough to work out he's in Scotland. 

You can fight Turdseye anywhere. 

Sure there's more takers on here for a fat bullshitting racist twat. 

Will have to happen after school is out in those venues.

6 hours ago, cloggypop said:

You can fight me next time you're in the Netherlands

5 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Be in Amsterdam next month as it happens. Catching the Ajax game on the Sunday I think then home so no time unfortunately.

This is your chance. No more training. 

16634c8a-cca6-11ea-9c1b-809cdd34beb3_ima

Prove your hecklers wrong. 

Back to the topic at hand, I’ve lost half a stone. I’m all over the place though, there’s no regularity whatsoever. Some days I’ve gone without eating at all, other days I’ve eaten very little and once or twice I’ve thrown caution to the wind and added other stuff like a ham salad butty, a bit of pasta, or scrambled eggs on brown bread. I know that kind of ‘half-fasting isn’t conducive to weight loss but it is what it is. 

I’ve completely eliminated shit food, done zero to little exercise and lost half a stone. I just need to do it a few more times. 

• Upvote 1

I’m eating those minted lamb steaks in the freezer tonight, probably with some kind of shit processed potatoes. I feel like having a blow-out. 

29 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Intermittent fasting is definitely conducive to weight loss.

I’m too lazy to work anything like that out myself. No diet plan, no exercise plan, just stopped eating shite. 

Although I say this as I switch the oven on to cook some shite. I’m fucking starving. 

On 19/02/2024 at 22:08, Poor Scouser T said:

I have a load of kids, properties and businesses so you are not top of my priorities list. I've been abroad for the last few weeks so not up to speed but if you still want me to break your face I will see if i can fit it in.

You couldn’t break an egg, you little maggot.

20 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m eating those minted lamb steaks in the freezer tonight, probably with some kind of shit processed potatoes. I feel like having a blow-out. 

I’m too lazy to work anything like that out myself. No diet plan, no exercise plan, just stopped eating shite. 

Although I say this as I switch the oven on to cook some shite. I’m fucking starving. 

The goofy scheduling thing is just that, goofy.

If you go for a day without eating you are already doing it. 

Do that once a week.

24 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Eat breakfast a bit later than normal and tea a bit earlier.

You're now intermittent fasting.

30 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just get on the skag. You’ll be back to be being skinny in no time. I can start calling you Spud. 

47 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If you can spend some time structuring your diet and planning ahead, you'll have a much better chance of success. Thing is though, to do it properly you're looking at lifestyle changes, otherwise you'll get pissed off and frustrated and put the weight back on. As a very easy starter, try yoghurt and berries or a pear for breakfast, a meat or cheese salad for dinner, and fish or meat with veg or salad for tea. That'll keep you filled up and not craving and it's basically what an Atkins or low-carb diet would look like. Adjust the times you eat as Jairzinho said to get the benefits of IF (e.g. having breakfast at 11 am and tea at 5 pm, will give you 18 hours of 'fasting', a big chunk of which you'll be asleep for).

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Also eating in the freezer doesn't really do much for you. Just eat at the table.

Actually, that's a good point despite the joke. Sit down at the table to eat every meal, don't have it on your lap watching TV as you can easily eat more than you intended to.

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Appreciate the advice, lads. One day I might take it. 

Definitely leaning towards Stig’s idea of getting on the brown though, I can’t abide eating breakfast. 

Black coffee, get the tourniquet out and pass out till tea time.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mudface said:

If you can spend some time structuring your diet and planning ahead, you'll have a much better chance of success. Thing is though, to do it properly you're looking at lifestyle changes, otherwise you'll get pissed off and frustrated and put the weight back on. As a very easy starter, try yoghurt and berries or a pear for breakfast, a meat or cheese salad for dinner, and fish or meat with veg or salad for tea. That'll keep you filled up and not craving and it's basically what an Atkins or low-carb diet would look like. Adjust the times you eat as Jairzinho said to get the benefits of IF (e.g. having breakfast at 11 am and tea at 5 pm, will give you 18 hours of 'fasting', a big chunk of which you'll be asleep for).

That brekkie is a belter also overnight oats with yoghurt and fruit.

• Upvote 1

On 21/02/2024 at 16:19, TheHowieLama said:

Intermittent fasting is definitely conducive to weight loss.

Only if you are in a calorie deficit overall in the mid/long run.

There is a danger with IF if done badly that it can lead people to overeat once their 'eating window' opens because of increased hunger. This can of course eventually lead to weight gain if it happens repeatedly.

On 20/02/2024 at 10:18, VladimirIlyich said:

I'd love a treadmill at home but we have absolutely nowhere to put it.

As for Poor Scouser T's excellent suggestion of upping the cardio,it's very difficult when you've been up all night with a dodgy bladder then drop the Mrs off at work for 6am and then hitting the gym. I'm surprised I am able to do what I do. It's still a great suggestion and probably the one I will try the most,alongside a better diet.

Can you walk?

If so do so....go outside and walk.

You'll be amazed at how good it is for you and how beneficial it is.

• Upvote 1