You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Why do women think you have to do something when you're off work?

Can't I sit on my arse watching my Game of Thrones box set all day instead?

Mate of mine that worked shifts used to wake up to a little post it note of jobs he had to do, trips to the shops etc.

That was years ago, he said its improved a lot now, he gets them via text.

• Upvote 1

We've moved house recently from a 2 bed flat to a 4 bed town house. My wife says 'I'd like to be able to enjoy the house, so I'm going to get a cleaner & I'll pay for it'. Fair enough, it's not costing me anything (yet anyway) so knock yourself out. It's the cleaners 1st day today..

Me - What you up to this morning?

Her - Cleaning before the cleaner gets here.

• Upvote 2

We've moved house recently from a 2 bed flat to a 4 bed town house. My wife says 'I'd like to be able to enjoy the house, so I'm going to get a cleaner & I'll pay for it'. Fair enough, it's not costing me anything (yet anyway) so knock yourself out. It's the cleaners 1st day today..

This is not untypical of the fairer,sex. The term 'double handling' could be applied in a couple of ways here.

This is not untypical of the fairer,sex. The term 'double handling' could be applied in a couple of ways here.

I could understand if the house was a complete bomb site so she wanted to do it to save embarrassment, but it clearly wasn't.

In Ireland we have trolleys that require a coin, some is 1 euro and some is 2 euro coin to get released for the shopping, similar system most other places I would assume. In one of the small compartments in the car I have a 1 euro and a 2 euro coin, just for these situations, so I don't have to go and get changed to get a trolley.

Last night we came home from a week in Crete and having to go through toll barriers on the way home, she was rooting through her purse and mine to get enough coins for the toll. In her infinite wisdom she decides to change the 1 euro coin I have in the car into two 50 cent coins, to have enough money for the toll. How this exactly would help I have no idea, since the worth of 2x50 cent = 1 euro.

So today I had to queue 20 mins to change back my 2x50 cent coins, to a 1 euro coin, so we could get a trolley for the shopping. 

Fucking women.

that won't last long mate.  They soon give that shit up. 

In Ireland we have trolleys that require a coin, some is 1 euro and some is 2 euro coin to get released for the shopping, similar system most other places I would assume. In one of the small compartments in the car I have a 1 euro and a 2 euro coin, just for these situations, so I don't have to go and get changed to get a trolley.

Last night we came home from a week in Crete and having to go through toll barriers on the way home, she was rooting through her purse and mine to get enough coins for the toll. In her infinite wisdom she decides to change the 1 euro coin I have in the car into two 50 cent coins, to have enough money for the toll. How this exactly would help I have no idea, since the worth of 2x50 cent = 1 euro.

So today I had to queue 20 mins to change back my 2x50 cent coins, to a 1 euro coin, so we could get a trolley for the shopping. 

Fucking women.

I can understand your being frustrated by the rest of this post, but the part in bold is why we put up with it all, no?

Officers responded to a home on Croley Drive after 37-year-old Rhonda Blythe-Dunham called 911, saying her husband had punched her. When officers arrived, they said husband and wife were both inside the home, acting calmly and with no indication there'd been a violent encounter.

The officer spoke to the husband, who denied punching his wife and said the woman called 911 because she was upset he wouldn't go get her ice cream — he had been working all day, he told police, and was quite tired. Confronted with the information, Blythe-Dunham admitted she fabricated the punching story and officers told her she was under arrest for filing a false report.

Officers say she asked to be able to use the bathroom before her trip downtown and they allowed it, provided the door was cracked open. After a couple of minutes, however, the police say they heard a window open and "a large thud."

"Rhonda had opened the bathroom window and fled the scene," the officer wrote in the affidavit.

Though it took some time and effort, the officers were able to track down the ice-cream craving, bathroom-window escaping suspect. 

Blythe-Dunham is charged with filing a false report and evading arrest. She was released on a $15,000 bond.

I'd like to think that while she languished in a cell her husband went out and enjoyed a nice ice cream. 

And

What the fuck is it with women and ice creams. 

I bought my wife a Fitbit, it was delivered to an Amazon pickup point today and we collected it at 2pm. We drive off and I stop at a shop to pick up some beers. She decides to throw my rubbish away whilst I'm in the shop and threw away the Fitbit charger. She had it less than 10 mins. She's now gone back to the shops to rifle through the bin.

• Upvote 1

Driving to some farm in Chester yesterday with the kids and she's got the directions on her phone using Google Maps

Her - I think you need to be in that lane to turn left.

Me - What does the map say?

Her - Go straight ahead.

Me - So why turn left?

Her - I dunno.

*silence*

Her - Sorry.

Few miles further on and I'm heading towards the end of a T junction.

Me - Which way?

Her - I dunno.

Me - What do you mean you don't know? I need to get in the right lane.

Her - The lady on the map hasn't told me yet.

Me - What direction is the blue line going on the map?

Her - Left.

• Upvote 2

Some hysterical bitch on Facebook asked everyone to share her post about her husband going missing. She phoned the police and his workplace. She even got the Echo to share her post.

Thought that this fella has probably got mental health problems or has threatened to kill himself before.

No. His hysterical bird decided to take to Facebook after he didn't come home after his nightshift that finished at 3am on Sunday and she spent the whole of Bank holiday Monday going on about it.

He's since turned up but she now won't say what happened and has asked everyone to respect her privacy. Then moaned about "vile Internet trolls" saying he had gone the brass house because she's ugly.

Classic attention seeking faceaids behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Some hysterical bitch on Facebook asked everyone to share her post about her husband going missing. She phoned the police and his workplace. She even got the Echo to share her post.

Thought that this fella has probably got mental health problems or has threatened to kill himself before.

No. His hysterical bird decided to take to Facebook after he didn't come home after his nightshift that finished at 3am on Sunday and she spent the whole of Bank holiday Monday going on about it.

He's since turned up but she now won't say what happened and has asked everyone to respect her privacy. Then moaned about "vile Internet trolls" saying he had gone the brass house because she's ugly.

Classic attention seeking faceaids behaviour.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/relief-missing-dad-gary-coles-12973865