You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I left for work before her this morning, had a call lunchtime for a 'catch up' - I'd seen her only 5 fucking hours earlier.

Her: Oh you'll be pleased with me.

Me: Really?

Her: Yeah. You know how you always say I leave lights on and waste electricity.

Me: Yeah...

Her: Well there's a switch on the wall above the dishwasher that has a constant red light on. It must waste loads of electricity, so I switched it off.

Me: Thats the power supply for the fucking fridge freezer you silly cow.

Her: Don't shout at me. I won't help you next time.

I accepted your FB friend request to double the chances of seeing nuggets like this.

I accepted your FB friend request to double the chances of seeing nuggets like this.

She had a pop at me on there for one pair of boxers not making the laundry basket, so I posted pics of her attempts at loading the dishwasher.

A trained chimp could load a dishwasher more sensibly.

• Upvote 1

Since I was finished up in work she regularly phones me at home to make sure I'm being productive with my spare time.

Friday: Her: What are you up to? Sarah's fella has just made them Thai chicken soup. (Sarah being the girl she sits next to in work)

Me: What can I say to that? I know I'll use that arl joke about gold soup! 'I've made gold soup for us and it's lovely.'

Her: To Sarah, he says he's made gold soup and its lovely. a few moments then, 'what's is it? Sarah wants the recipe.'

Me: Well first you need 18 carrots.

Her: yeh, and what else?

Me: nothing it was a joke.

Her: You're a joke. How was it a joke?

• Upvote 4

It was this i was referring to Champ. I wrongly gave the impression that this was my current circumstances. No harm done.

Nah, I got all that. I was referring to your comments about if someone's getting that much grief in their relationship then maybe it is time to consider whether it really is what they want in life

Nah, I got all that. I was referring to your comments about if someone's getting that much grief in their relationship then maybe it is time to consider whether it really is what they want in life

Got it.

What you say is right. You get one shot at this baby.

Off to drink whisky and listen to the Doors.

• Upvote 1

Got it.

What you say is right. You get one shot at this baby.

Off to drink whisky and listen to the Doors.

Off to buy loo roll and something for tea. I am living the dream too. And I'm being serious

• Upvote 1

Since I was finished up in work she regularly phones me at home to make sure I'm being productive with my spare time.

Friday: Her: What are you up to? Sarah's fella has just made them Thai chicken soup. (Sarah being the girl she sits next to in work)

Me: What can I say to that? I know I'll use that arl joke about gold soup! 'I've made gold soup for us and it's lovely.'

Her: To Sarah, he says he's made gold soup and its lovely. a few moments then, 'what's is it? Sarah wants the recipe.'

Me: Well first you need 18 carrots.

Her: yeh, and what else?

Me: nothing it was a joke.

Her: You're a joke. How was it a joke?

She sounds like a keeper.

Keeper off the streets, keeper away from traffic etc. 

• Upvote 1

Mrs Turdseye has got her notice in at her job as she's just waiting for confirmation of starting somewhere else. She's just come in and told me that she's working from home this weekend to catch up on some orders that they're behind on where she is now. When I asked her how much they were paying her she said it'll be nothing, just days in lieu. She's not even gonna be working there long enough to take the days, the daft bint.

• Upvote 1

Mrs Turdseye has got her notice in at her job as she's just waiting for confirmation of starting somewhere else. She's just come in and told me that she's working from home this weekend to catch up on some orders that they're behind on where she is now. When I asked her how much they were paying her she said it'll be nothing, just days in lieu. She's not even gonna be working there long enough to take the days, the daft bint.

Can she just not then those days before the end of her notice?

Can she just not then those days before the end of her notice?

Her notice is up on Monday but she's staying on to help them out until she starts her new job. She could perhaps get the days paid when she leaves but then she's already used up any accrued leave she's had so far this year so it all seems rather pointless.

I've told her no, anyway. She's looking after the kids while I drink Guinness and watch football.

• Upvote 1

one of the girls in work is going to Rome with her Fella, asked me how to say goodbye in Italian, told her to say 'Ciao' she says "I thought that was how they say hello" tells her that they use it for both, so she can say it for both, she then says "Dont know how they say it but I thought goodbye was C I A O"

My boss was just on the phone to a girl called Natalie.

"Hi Natalia."

*Girl on the other end of the phone saying her name is Natalie

"Oh sorry, I pronounce Natalie 'Natalia' because I have a friend called Natalia."

They're two different names you fucking spastic.

• Upvote 1

My boss again, shows me a picture of some Ali G lookalike from our London office...

"He looks like a rap singer."

Please just stop talking & set yourself on fire with immediate effect.

I've got to interview a girl from India at midday with her, I've already had such nuggets of information as, "Her culture will be different." & "I don't know how to pronounce her name.". I'm thinking about self harming so I can get out of it. She'll be like a cross between David Brent & Alf Garnett.

• Upvote 3

My boss again, shows me a picture of some Ali G lookalike from our London office...

I've got to interview a girl from India at midday with her, I've already had such nuggets of information as, "Her culture will be different." & "I don't know how to pronounce her name.". I'm thinking about self harming so I can get out of it. She'll be like a cross between David Brent & Alf Garnett.

Sounds ace.

Video her and put it up here. What could go wrong?