You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Not sure if this belongs in here or in the rant thread but...

Our little girl didn't eat her tea or have her final feed last night, suggesting she might wake up hungry a lot earlier than normal. She did, and whilst the wife made her feed at 5 this morning I changed izzy and then gave her the feed. I was back in bed for 5:20 but really struggled to get back to sleep. The wife knew this as she woke up a couple of times. I finally got back to sleep at 7:30 but was woken at 8:30 by the wife shouting and playing with Izzy - with no other purpose than to wake me up!!! This has happened before and I've taken her out so the wife can kip, so why not return the fucking favour.

Not sure if this belongs in here or in the rant thread but...

Our little girl didn't eat her tea or have her final feed last night, suggesting she might wake up hungry a lot earlier than normal. She did, and whilst the wife made her feed at 5 this morning I changed izzy and then gave her the feed. I was back in bed for 5:20 but really struggled to get back to sleep. The wife knew this as she woke up a couple of times. I finally got back to sleep at 7:30 but was woken at 8:30 by the wife shouting and playing with Izzy - with no other purpose than to wake me up!!! This has happened before and I've taken her out so the wife can kip, so why not return the fucking favour.

Same happens in our house mate. When she wants a lie in its take the kids downstairs, when I do it's put cbeebies on and let them get in bed with us or they just go play in the kids rooms running and screaming between both rooms.

The northeast accent is the accent of filthy sex, for me. I can't stand the accents, and I've never boned anyone from there, but for some reason when I hear a woman talking in that accent it makes me think of her saying things like "give it us up us arse like pet". 

Not a Geordie bird but makes me laugh anyway:

http://radiofail.wordpress.com/2010/01/31/wrong-choice-of-caller-fail/

• Upvote 2

In town with family this evening and one lass with us whose fella is a Geordie said 'on my god, that fella looks like Alan Pardew!'  

My ma went 'AH-HAAA' and everyone was like 'what the fuck?'

'That's his catchphrase isn't it?'

Partridge/Pardew.  Confusing.

Although, you could definitely imagine Slimer living in a Travel Tavern having been kicked out by his wife.

She knows I won't be going either way! I'm not even that arsed about the money, it's the fact it's not the first time it's happened. I also bought four tickets for her and her mates to go to see Take That a couple of years ago which cost me about £300 and took a couple of weeks to get back, same with tickets for her and her mate to go and see Florence and the machine. Probably more times than that as well.

Buy the two tickets, then give her a deadline, say 3 days, or it's going on ebay