You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool in Europe website

lfcineurope

I run the Liverpool in Europe website lfcineurope

It is dedicated to Liverpool's history in European competition from 1964. There are full statistics for each match, including line-ups, goal scorers, and substitutes. Click on the red button beside the word Liverpool to see a slide show of the players. Click on an individual player to see their profile.

For each match, the website includes a scan of the front cover of any programmes that were issued plus a scan of the ticket. There are still some scans missing - see Notes page. I would be grateful for any assistance with the scans that are missing. Eventually, I hope, the site will become the definitive guide to Liverpool in Europe.

Regarding your site here's some stuff from the semifinal of the 1984/1985 Champions Cup against Dinamo Bucharest

1)img265.imageshack.us/img265/1750/dragneainaction.jpg

2)img265.imageshack.us/img265/689/oracgoal.jpg

3)img265.imageshack.us/img265/5609/oracgoal2.jpg

4)img265.imageshack.us/img265/7318/dinamobucharest.jpg

The opening goal of the second leg scored by the one & only Ian Rush

5)4shared.com/file/31533476/ddf15181/Ian_Rush_-_Liverpool_vs_Dinamo_Bucharest_-_1984.html

I run the Liverpool in Europe website lfcineurope

It is dedicated to Liverpool's history in European competition from 1964. There are full statistics for each match, including line-ups, goal scorers, and substitutes. Click on the red button beside the word Liverpool to see a slide show of the players. Click on an individual player to see their profile.

For each match, the website includes a scan of the front cover of any programmes that were issued plus a scan of the ticket. There are still some scans missing - see Notes page. I would be grateful for any assistance with the scans that are missing. Eventually, I hope, the site will become the definitive guide to Liverpool in Europe.

I've used your site when looking for and researching programmes, found it to be very helpful. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

We are getting closer to a full set of scans. We still a scan of the tickets from the following HOME matches...

1982/83 Dundalk, Helsinki JK

1983/84 Athletic Bilbao

1984/85 Benfica

There may not have been match details on some of these tickets.

Any help with these scans would be greatly appreciated.