You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Could you go out with a bird that........

Ginny

Is there any other kind? It's a fucking disgrace. 8 out of 10 women that you'll date will suddenly get sucktreat amnesia after you start dating them.

It should be penalised with death.

You surely right. My bird did them liberally until we started "going steady" now it takes a meal out on my expense to get one. Luckily the sex is good enough to sustain

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My missus came home pissed the other week and proceeded to get the fella out and start sucking, i was gobsmacked and felt kind of violated as it's been that long since i got one without just sticking it it when i'm pissed and she's half asleep.

The unexpected ones are the best.

How do you stop a woman from sucking your cock?

Marry her.

Well mate, I'm married, so I don't really count.

Think I remember blow jobs........................

Snap.... Distant distant memories.... and she wonders why I'm shagging her mum..... obviously the last part is untrue but if she keeps pushing me so help me.

I don't know if I've been lucky or it's just American girls but they all do it without requests, and swallow. The last girl that didn't swallow was back in England about 10 years ago....I do drink a lot of pineapple juice though.

Liar!

I must be in the minority, I get it at least twice a week. No complaints from me. Then again she's the lucky one going out with me.

HORRIBLE FUCKING LIAR!!!

I too am married and sort of remember what a blow job feels like... so I don't count either. On the flip side though you don't have to do all that oral palava and just "lash" (street for banging ;) it for a few minutes and be done!

How long did it take for the guy to come?

I don't know if I've been lucky or it's just American girls but they all do it without requests, and swallow. The last girl that didn't swallow was back in England about 10 years ago....I do drink a lot of pineapple juice though.

My girlfriend is American and I would not disagree with the above.

• 2 months later...

For my birthday this year the missus said I could have anything I wanted except a threesum. She takes it up the arse anyway so she thought she was being clever.

I had to think about for a while but came up with an ace plan. I was watching us on match of the Day with a beer in each hand and the missus on her knees doing the business.

I'm already planning next years birthday.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

American birds give head. The American blokes must have some propaganda model set up where they slyly convince them that it's just 'what they do' when they grow up.

Either that, or they love the taste of cock.

American birds give head. The American blokes must have some propaganda model set up where they slyly convince them that it's just 'what they do' when they grow up.

Either that, or they love the taste of cock.

I think it's because a lot of them are bought up to value their virginity more, and so give out sucktreats instead of letting blokes pork them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I think it's because a lot of them are bought up to value their virginity more, and so give out sucktreats instead of letting blokes pork them.

Good shout.

Instead of wasting their time with fuckin stupid research about fuckin stupid things nobody is interested in (chocolate is good for you, a glass of wine a day is healthy, eating too much fat is unhealthy) how about they just announce that 'fresh sperm' ingested on a regular basis will make women lose fat and help speed up their metabolism.

I wouldn't go out with a girl who didn't like giving sucktreats. Luckily I found one that gets just as turned on giving as taking. In fact I'd say I'm enjoying my peak of great sucktreats.

pre op trans gender then?

Instead of wasting their time with fuckin stupid research about fuckin stupid things nobody is interested in (chocolate is good for you, a glass of wine a day is healthy, eating too much fat is unhealthy) how about they just announce that 'fresh sperm' ingested on a regular basis will make women lose fat and help speed up their metabolism.

If only. We know that a seamen contains around 15 calories, the same as a tea spoon of sugar. Sugar tastes much better.

If only. We know that a seamen contains around 15 calories, the same as a tea spoon of sugar. Sugar tastes much better.

Just the announcement of it on the news would be enough, it doesn't need to be true.