You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For those of you that missed previous competitions and some of the most contentious threads in the history of TLW I bring you the annual GF Animal tournament. Last years tournament started with this thread: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/50672-gf-animal-tournament-iii.html

The Roll of honour now shows:

Winner of Animal tournament I: Limpet

Winner of Animal tournament II: Polar Bear

Winner of Animal tournament III: Siberian Tiger

Can I have a list of contenders for this year please? So we do not have the same contenders & move on from last year, omitted from the competition will be the following:

-Komodo Dragon

-Siberian Tiger

-Any kind of Octopus or Squid

-Liger

-Alligator

-Rhino

-Polar Bear

-Elephant

-Badger

This year's contenders will start below. Any duplicated entries, above animals, failure to comprehend the simple rules or general douche-like posts will automatically be removed and any further suggestions ignored (i.e. if douche poster 1 says badger and rat, not only will douche number 1 lose all suggestion rights the rat will be out). Add your animal to the list below:

- Cobra

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The honey badger will be rubbing its hands if it gets the bees in the first round

Actually - shouldnt it be a killer bee? Otherwise I demand a flock of sheep and a pack of wolves.

I concur. It may now only show on the list as Killer bee???

Cobra

Spider Monkey

South American Harpy Eagle

Monkey Spider

Killer Bees ????

A sheep

A timber wolf

Honey badger

Buffalo

Vancouver Island Marmot

Duckbilled platypus

giant squid

061222-giant-squid.jpg

*would have chosen the deadly vancouver island marmot if not beaten by a tourist

The honey badger will be rubbing its hands if it gets the bees in the first round

Actually - shouldnt it be a killer bee? Otherwise I demand a flock of sheep and a pack of wolves.

I have new found respect for the honey badger after seeing this video, the mofo gets fucking poisoned by a puff adder and just sleeps it off.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and T-Rex, but seriously can we not have the stupid ironic animals who clearly would be eaten in 10 seconds it's not really funny it's boring and predictable.

i used to have a spider monkey for a friend. his name was ponchito and he was in no way an animal fit for this competition.

we can use his image for the contest....for as long as he survives anyways.

ponch2.jpg

Hes a ninja spider monkey, he will fucking rip your heart out with his tiny dangerous hands!

I'm still simmering that the fucking shithouse Komodo Dragon got as far as the final, beating the Cape Buffalo en route.

Cobra

Spider Monkey

South American Harpy Eagle

Monkey Spider

Killer Bees ????

A sheep

A timber wolf

Honey badger

Buffalo

Vancouver Island Marmot

Duckbilled platypus

Pelochelys cantorii

Coyote

Beaver

Hes a ninja spider monkey, he will fucking rip your heart out with his tiny dangerous hands!

no woo - he could rip open a banana with his hands (as shown), but doubtful that he would have the strength or desire for such extreme unwanted personal surgery.