You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got into a fight with some army punk the other night

philyhamann

And then you woke up.
...thrashing hysterically in a foetid cesspit of his own corrupt sweat and dripping a thin pitiful trickle of adolescent jism.*

*Which may or may not have been his.

They let peados get another chance in life to bum children

They should let Philly have another chance at this, minus the gay homophobe rantery. Surely.

I mean I wished someones family dead, I went too far of course by specifying it to be a plane crash and now realise my mistake. I now realise that most people in life have at some time or another lost a family member in a plane crash so I touching a sensitive area hence everyones disgust. Had I said a helicopter crash I'd probably got rep as well that's a posh peoples way of death unless they happen to crash on poor people but the posh people I know have a lot more class than that, even while burning to death whilst paralysed from the neck down with shrapnel in the spinal column in a flaming wreckage and semi conscious. Anyway this is my plea to have Philly reinstated with full honours, maybe with a new username, I think the name that describes him best is mypost, it just rolls off the tongue. It encapsulates what he is about also as it is self stating and it would let noone be in any doubt who writing was written in the post we wouldn't have to ask as it would be right there clear as day. If anyone where to have by chance say, taken that username, oops sorry, I just promised it to Philly and he's making his homecoming after a while in the wilderness, if you want to be the one without a heart and stand in his way then you'd better bring your girlfreind and she better be ready to watch some pool.

Hopefully it will just be an idle account no one is using but it if it appears to have been deleted or overwritten and there'd be no sense reinstating that person as Dave U would already have upset the first mypost by overwwriting it, no sense in upsetting two people now would there?

His storys where always shit and made up lies.

Love the part where he said he smashed the lads head into a windowscreen because he tried to sucker punch him when he wasnt looking.

Did he not realise he said he smashed him with a cue when the lad wasnt looking.

Moron.

His storys where always shit and made up lies.

Love the part where he said he smashed the lads head into a windowscreen because he tried to sucker punch him when he wasnt looking.

Did he not realise he said he smashed him with a cue when the lad wasnt looking.

Moron.

In fairness, when that point was raised earlier in the thread he did point out that he had warned online gaming friend to watch his back, a courtesy his friend did not reciprocate. Philly followed the correct protocol at all times and went above and beyond the call of duty to show complete and total respect for the rules of engagement.

Surely anyone who can produce such tenderly crafted portraits of gay wrestlers can be neither homophobic nor belligerant.

• 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Now i know what Charles Penrose was on about. Hilarious thread and the original post is like something out of the Readers kids section in an American teen Bronx magazine. Funny shit.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

..........I looked over at his girl, she was biting her bottom lip hard. I decided to leave before the bizzies showed up, and grabbed her by the wrist taking her with me to show her what a real man can do for her. I liked that pub, but it looks like I'm going to have to lay low for a while.

Pics of the bitch or GTFO?