You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got into a fight with some army punk the other night

philyhamann

Speaking of true stories you're never going to beleive what happened to me afew months ago!!

I was fishing with my mate on a boat on the local river when i big fish pulled me into the water. on the river bed i saw something shining . turns out it was a gold fucking ring! not only that, it makes the wearer INVISIBLE!!! aint that the shit! Im not even going to tell you what happened next because you would never beleive me.....true dat

Speaking of true stories you're never going to beleive what happened to me afew months ago!!

I was fishing with my mate on a boat on the local river when i big fish pulled me into the water. on the river bed i saw something shining . turns out it was a gold fucking ring! not only that, it makes the wearer INVISIBLE!!! aint that the shit! Im not even going to tell you what happened next because you would never beleive me.....true dat

Hold on, hold on i think i know the ring you speak of. I had a ring like that ages ago but i lost it, it was my precious as i used to call it but lost the bugger. I'll swap you for it.

No he made a homophobic comment whilst pissed, that was what the initial banning was for, though I think it was for a month so not quite sure why it became permanent...

Didn't RP come back after a racist post or something? Reckon philly should be allowed back. That first post has to be one of the greatest I've ever read.

As Remmie said, he was banned for a month (same punishment as RP) for making a homophobic comment (something along the lines of hoping all gays get AIDS and die iirc) but immediately returned posting under another username which he'd already registered.

Since the username in question was "The Rock", it was probably the worst-kept secret in forum history and that account was banned shortly afterwards. Then he came back again with at least one other username and basically trolled the shit out of the site, at which point Dave decided the ban was permanent.

I'm sure he's been back at least once since and is probably still here now.

You my old retard, are a class 1 bellend.

You actually didn't get in to a fight as the Title suggests, you hit someone with a pool cue whilst there back was turned. You must be really hard to do that (though probably gay).

Anyway what a load of bollocks you lying snivelling cunt.