You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I saw that they found 9 more bodies in the search for him, all of whom have been the subject of existing missing persons cases.

It seems American law enforcement is not much use for anything outside terrorising minorities.

• 8 months later...
10 minutes ago, Em City said:

It's scary to think where the U.S will be in 20 years. Bad times.

You suspect people will probably start moving states, which will leave them distinctly liberal or (whatever you call the republicans these days) which will make the country even more polarised.

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Overturned Roe vs Wade, mental.

I'm sickened by this, Margaret Atwood is looking like a prophet, the country is becoming a theocracy!

Well done on forcing abortion underground, which will doubtless lead to unnecessary deaths, abandoned children, and people getting criminal records for what should be a basic right.

Clarence Thomas is a cunt, he wants to review the right to contraception and gay marriage now, hope he catches Hepatitis the twat!

America is one of those countries I'd really like to like, but I just can't. I've been to lots of it, not been to many places I haven't enjoyed and they make life easy by speaking English. But they are just so different to us. The modern republican is like a member of the DUP. And no matter what stripe their political allegiances are, the majority of them on the best days are about as left as a one nation Tory. Yesterday we had the thing with the guns. Now this. Trump's legacy runs deep and it seems very little any of them really want to do about it. 

I blame Biden for this Obama shit about 'going high' and looking for a working relatiinship with tbe Republicans . Trump is a cunt and had no hesitation in stacking the Supreme Court, so Biden should have had no compunction in redressing the balance.

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sorry mate, my mistake. I knew you had some link to the US but I'd convinced myself you were a US citizen.

Every year my plan to retire to the sunshine of Southern California becomes less and less appealing! 

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Shame, sounds like a decent plan!

I know. 

I think all my wife's family are Republicans. Some of them are definitely registered members of the party. I doubt any of them will agree with todays ruling though. 

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I blame Biden for this Obama shit about 'going high' and looking for a working relatiinship with tbe Republicans . Trump is a cunt and had no hesitation in stacking the Supreme Court, so Biden should have had no compunction in redressing the balance.

… sigh. 

26 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Every year my plan to retire to the sunshine of Southern California becomes less and less appealing! 

California's not really affected by this ruling. About half the states have laws that protect against the refusal of abortion.