You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aftershave

windass

Scent plays a massive part in attraction for me, a bloke can pass by and he could be an absolute minger but the smell causes a second even third glance to double check that i wouldn't. Surely men are the same?

It does play a part deffo.

My bird used to use Coco Madamoselle which was nice but she switched to some Chloe one which is fit. Smells dead nice and clean and makes me want to hump her all the time

Shame she had a procedure at the women's the other day and her jack n danny is off limits for a fortnight...

Scent plays a massive part in attraction for me, a bloke can pass by and he could be an absolute minger but the smell causes a second even third glance to double check that i wouldn't. Surely men are the same?
Smell can be nice but my sense of it is pretty bad. If she is slightly wiffy but has a stellar rack, it's not the smell I remember (unless it comes from her snatch, bad snatch smell is beyond the pale)

My bird used to use Coco Madamoselle which was nice but she switched to some Chloe one which is fit. Smells dead nice and clean and makes me want to hump her all the time

Shame she had a procedure at the women's the other day and her jack n danny is off limits for a fortnight...

Her back door and mouth alright though?

It's a wonder I'm single, it really is.

Haha, i had something done just over a week ago, i had a heated debate with a mate on Tuesday who'd had the same procedure done a few years ago and said that sex was off limits, I said that's fine I'm not getting any and haven't in a while - she gave me a raised eyebrow look and said that includes toys Sherry. Worra bitch. Bit of research and yeah she was right and i'm a massive failure.

Back to the thread.

Forgot i also use Boss Femme.

That's true Shez, I'd shag anyone who smells of that flowerbomb one. Or has tits.

• 4 months later...
Guest ShoePiss

Me mum is over visiting and always brings me a bottle of aftershave. It's always an uncomfortable exchange as she gets me the likes of RL Safari or something else old fashioned smelling, anyway she got me 'spicebomb' which I'd never heard of, probably because I haven't bought a men's mag in about 10 years. To my surprise it's really good.

Not full of spice but there's defo hints of spices and pipe tobacco which I happen to love the smell of. Oh and it looks like a little grenade and you pull a pin before squirting it. I think you could sport this one day or night.

nd.13857.jpg

Me mum is over visiting and always brings me a bottle of aftershave. It's always an uncomfortable exchange as she gets me the likes of RL Safari or something else old fashioned smelling, anyway she got me 'spicebomb' which I'd never heard of, probably because I haven't bought a men's mag in about 10 years. To my surprise it's really good.

Not full of spice but there's defo hints of spices and pipe tobacco which I happen to love the smell of. Oh and it looks like a little grenade and you pull a pin before squirting it. I think you could sport this one day or night.

nd.13857.jpg

I raise you this bad boy my ma got me a few crimbos ago

active-green-ammo-100ml-eau-de-toilette-for-men.jpg

My bird got me some original Tommy yesterday. Never had it before but it's a fresh smell which is quite nice.

Flowerbomb is the female version. It's the sex of perfume.

I love my Creed Original Vetiver, got it on now and smells gorgeous.

Usual day to day office stuff, I generally go for Issey Miyake Pour Issey, or Gap Grass (pretty amazing stuff this).

But the real knicker dropper in my meagre collection is definitely Lolita Lempicka au Masculine. Amazing stuff with notes of rum, licorice, iris, vanilla, and not at all cloying or synthetic like Le Male.

I've recently splashed out (forgiven the pun) on Hugo Boss 'That's different' and its superb. I put it on yesterday and gave little old moi' a second look in the mirror as I smelt so great. I nearly shagged myself

I also got Giorgio Armani 'Acqua Di Gio' for xmas. The lads in work must hate me cos I'm the best.

I love my Creed Original Vetiver, got it on now and smells gorgeous.

Usual day to day office stuff, I generally go for Issey Miyake Pour Issey, or Gap Grass (pretty amazing stuff this).

But the real knicker dropper in my meagre collection is definitely Lolita Lempicka au Masculine. Amazing stuff with notes of rum, licorice, iris, vanilla, and not at all cloying or synthetic like Le Male.

I won't mention that Mugler cologne is exactly the same fragrance at a third of the price.

Also don't ever believe anything that comes out of the mouth of the good people from Creed. Their faux history is utterly absurd.

• 8 months later...

Just bought a few more...

Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille

Christian Dior - Eau Sauvage

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey

Comme de Garcons - Wonderwood (can't wait to try this)

Creed - Aventus

The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver

Shiseido - Basara EDT

Cartier - Roadster

My Ma is after Cinnabar for Christmas, I actually forgot to get it !

Because I wont spend 50 quid on a bottle of scent you mean?

Hehe, nope. I ask because a couple of my mates used to shoplift aftershave from Boots and knock it back.

Apparantly Kouros was rank but Blue Stratos was their consensual fave.

If anyone from this forum were to be into the quaffing of gentlemen's fragrances I would venture Dr. Troy would have to be pretty high up on that list of suspects.

Well, him and Simon obvs.