You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That match we all wish wasn't happening......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had SSN on before looking for anything sport related and ended up confronted by the two sets of fans parading around Moscow. I'm jealous as fuck and seriously not sure if I can bring myself to watch it. I don't mind watching them in the FA cup final but this is our cup isn't it? Gutted!

Not watching it. Hope Chelsea win the most boring, niggly final ever by virtue of a clear refereeing mistake so that everybody agrees they didn't deserve it and Abramovich decides to depart as his job is done.

Not watching it. Hope Chelsea win the most boring, niggly final ever by virtue of a clear refereeing mistake so that everybody agrees they didn't deserve it and Abramovich decides to depart as his job is done.

I agree with all of that. I hope so too. I will be watching it though.

No one else wants to watch it either:

Chelsea and Manchester United are each struggling to sell-out their allocation of tickets for the Moscow showpiece, despite the Luzhniki stadium's capacity being reduced to 69,500 from 85,000. (Times)

Sadly I too will miss the match; I’m watering my hanging baskets.

Guest Dingle

Neither team means that much to me to stop me watching the game. I only care about us.

I was torn over who I wanted to win, though, but I then came to my senses and want Chelsea to embarrass them and make Ronaldo and Bobby Charlton blub like babies.

I was torn over who I wanted to win, though, but I then came to my senses and want Chelsea to embarrass them and make Ronaldo and Bobby Charlton blub like babies.

why anyone who wants united who is a liverpool supporter to win seriously needs a slap :wallbutt:

why anyone who wants united who is a liverpool supporter to win seriously needs a slap :wallbutt:

cough A cough cough T cough K

Anyway Ive had this fantasy about it.

Ten minutes into the game fighting breaks out in the stands. It reaches such heights that the referee has to take both teams off the field. An hour later Russian police fail to restore order and the game is abandoned and the two finalists are baned from European football.

UEFA in an attempt to salvage some degree of self respect and to keep the sponsors and TV company's happy approach the two losing semi finalists and ask if they would consider playing a two legged final for old big ears.

cough A cough cough T cough K

Anyway Ive had this fantasy about it.

Ten minutes into the game fighting breaks out in the stands. It reaches such heights that the referee has to take both teams off the field. An hour later Russian police fail to restore order and the game is abandoned and the two finalists are baned from European football.

UEFA in an attempt to salvage some degree of self respect and to keep the sponsors and TV company's happy approach the two losing semi finalists and ask if they would consider playing a two legged final for old big ears.

Would have happend last year (1st part) had United got through to Athens. No segregation at all, I suspect it'll be slightly different this year though. Seen a lot of Chinese on the tele in United shirts, so my money's on them to win if it goes off!

Doubt the last bit would happen, would be great if it did though. Don't book those summer holidays lads!

I'm not going to watch it, I'd rather eat my own testicles. I haven't bought a paper all week either, and won't until next week. I haven't watched Sky Sports News since the weekend and I won't even check the result after the game tomorrow.

Fuck United.

Fuck Chelsea.

Cunts.